Search results

1. Mr.YaR

More tabs.

Started experiencing scimilar equipement troubles around adept. At master level it becomes what this pictures show - a horrible mess you spend horrible time searching and comparing stuff - resulting in disbanding slowly equiping best stuff or moving it between fighters. Worst aspect imho - time...
  2. Mr.YaR

Arena AI cooperation?

Started to write a continuation but, for several poor reasons started a new thread =) Feel free to follow!
  3. Mr.YaR

Arena suggestions

Decided to make a new thread to make it clearer (specialy as i don't get how to rename the previous one adding "suggestion" somewhere in the title. Excuses if it confuses anyone. So this is the previous thread just in case...
  4. Mr.YaR

[Cross]bows

Tasty information, thank you sir =) Never heard of. Been told some cliché it seems. EDIT: have other link with more info please? Arrows crafting en masse interests me(middle ages), also did read several times that there were different arrow saving policies and self arrow replenishement...
  5. Mr.YaR

[Cross]bows

Thank you =) I tryed also! Peace.
  6. Mr.YaR

[Cross]bows

Oh! the video didn't appear at first. Not sure i understand you. Neither understand what interesting there is with this video? But i'm trying =) When you shoot twice a week some hours with someone teaching you, you just don't need to take care of that paradox. You're told how to position...
  7. Mr.YaR

[Cross]bows

Seems my english isn't good enough to be fully understandable x( Spent 10 years shooting (6 with a master teaching me). Never reached legolas level - never tryed. And was not the only archer shooting these wooden arrows. My modern bow is made of wood and has a... how to call that?... balcony...
  8. Mr.YaR

Arena AI cooperation?

Is there any way to set AI behavior? More defencive, balanced, agressive? The undead behave differently from human, which is immersive. They seem to have the agressive mod always ON. AI right now, while being good at immitating human behavior is not very cooperative. This drops the value of 2v2...
  9. Mr.YaR

[Cross]bows

What has not been said here: medieval arrow quality in terms of accuracy. Accuracy? The most critical part to me. I suspect it rarely met nowadays arrows quality. Arrows of the past are hard to study as wood turns to dust quickly and arrows making isn't the most prestigious technique to write...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.