Search results

1. BlackCore

A Quick Update

cant wait to test out the game :) been waiting over a year now :D
  2. BlackCore

3D motion reality Gameplay?

True but its really for freedom of movement, have static view looking in one direction don't really fancy me, that what a monitor is for.
  3. BlackCore

3D motion reality Gameplay?

Saw this video and thought how trippy would it be if wearing this headset and playing Sui Generis in "First Person" mode? Would this even be possible?
  4. BlackCore

Thoughts and Ideas General

reposting this from another thread: Finisher moves, for example a boss fight against a golem to which at that end of your life he grabs you and rips your head off, or puts you to the ground and crushes you (while the character is begging/pleading not to die). Finishers that would be memorable...
  5. BlackCore

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Another topic to look at is finisher moves, for example a boss fight against a golem to which at that end of your life he grabs you and rips your head off, or puts you to the ground and crushes you (while the character is begging/pleading to not die). Finishers that would be memorable (for...
  6. BlackCore

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Feedback still matters, even if this is not added into game its still in interesting topic to view and everyone has opinions.
  7. BlackCore

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

by sticking your tongue out :P
  8. BlackCore

Combat Animations and Levelling

I agree with this, low combat exp or weapon skills should make you stumble, throw you off balance and even self inflect damage. More exp will greatly improve weapon control and perhaps allow for heavier swords control or bonuses to that weapon type.
  9. BlackCore

PvP and Multiplayer PvE

Am myself a very big competitive PvP player A reward system would also look nice but nothing too gimmicky something that may add to being competitive like a win/loss system (or just number of victory’s I’ve never like loss’s from learning or enjoying PvP). Most games have a ranking system...
  10. BlackCore

T-Shirt Designs

Psychomorph you captured it spot on lol, i laughed, thumbs up form me :D The Hedge Knight's caption "Meanwhile in Sui Generis" says it all lol.
  11. BlackCore

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Topic = Character missing limbs, scaring, bruising, wounds, fatigue and healing over time As stated before I want to elaborate on this little more and get some opinions. This shouldn't be hard to understand scaring is simple… get cut deep enough get a scar, bruising is the same concept...
  12. BlackCore

T-Shirt Designs

I picked the first design but only on a black shirt. 2nd one will look good only on a white shirt 3 and 4 not too big on, maybe have 4 (company name) somewhere on all the shirts but not huge (am not too big on flashing company branding). also i like "Rob's" idea adding parody shirts would...
  13. BlackCore

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

\o/ am going to have soooooooooooo much to contribute :D
  14. BlackCore

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

This is my first post so would like to say am now a firm preacher of this game and its development, I think it’s great the developers went on their own and not behind an industry franchise which probably ruin and steal the game ideas and development for themselves. I’ve also been waiting on this...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.