Search results

1. Balgin the Dwarf

Website appears to be broken

If so then it stayed cached for a really long time. Ironically the headers at the top of the page ended "Fo-Forum" and I kept meaning to suggest they fix it but nobody else seemed to be worried. That was the only sign that something was wrong. That, and the fact that the old website kept...
  2. Balgin the Dwarf

I've been using http://www.baremettle.com/sg/home/ it's always worked fine so far although it's occassionally looked a bit buggy in the past.
  3. Balgin the Dwarf

It still seems to be broken. Maybe I should clear out coockies or the cache or something.
  4. Balgin the Dwarf

For some reason I'm getting a 404 error message when trying to load the website's homepage. I don't know why but it makes it a bit harder to get to the forums right now.
  5. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima gaining traction!

Yep. Skallagrim's usually pretty fun. I'm glad he was so positive about it :).
  6. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima Gameplay

Alas, Monday night is tabletop night so I probably won't be able to make it :(.
  7. Balgin the Dwarf

Healing potions

Why do you think we only get to sue two in the entire dungeon? It would be an interesting reason for not littering the place with blowing glue jars. People don't make too much of it anymore because it's addictive (or the side effects get worse the more you use). This notion of mine tied in with...
  8. Balgin the Dwarf

Healing potions

Oh I just used the word potion because "everybody" calls them "the healing potions" when discussing the game.
  9. Balgin the Dwarf

Healing potions

So something's been on my mind for a few weeks now. In Exanima one document mentions the miraculous healing ointment whilst noting that there are some side effects. This immediately lead me to suspect that the various zombies spread throughout the dungeon are either experimental subjects from...
  10. Balgin the Dwarf

Anyone know about a key to this door?

The key to that door is ... on the other side of that door. You have to go around and open it from the other side. It's one of those shortcut doors to bring you back to the beginning again.
  11. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima Gameplay

Do, do, do do... do do do do I suggested this :).
  12. Balgin the Dwarf

What's going on?

There was me worrying you might have meant the skill system there :).
  13. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima Gameplay

I'll let you know :).
  14. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima Gameplay

Thanks buddy. I believe I've got the settings all sorted out. It's just things like remembering how to add games to the profile or creating separate profiles for all of them, working out where the files get saved and in what format so I can watch them back to check for quality that needs to get...
  15. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima Gameplay

Maybe I should work out how to get OBS working and have a try at it myself :p.
  16. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima Gameplay

The healing salve is after you absolutely have to unlock doors to continue and therefore it's fair game. Take it, enjoy it. Pick that glowing blue jar up buddy :). Essentially behind those 2 doors lies a zombie with a sledge hammer, a zombie with a two handed axe and the foe that I tend to call...
  17. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima Gameplay

Hey Rob, I've got a challenge for you but I'm not entirely sure it's possible. It's a campaign challenge. Not an arena challenge. I might try it myself. Here are the rules: 1: You start the game naked. 2: In the starting room you may only pick up the torch. 3: Before you start needing to...
  18. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima Gameplay

Time to go watch then :).
  19. Balgin the Dwarf

Weird Exanima Sound Bug - Bag sounds like zombie when walking over oO

Interesting. While I haven't had this one I have experienced some planks and doors making veryt metallic sounds when walked across or opened suddenly.
  20. Balgin the Dwarf

Exanima gaining traction!

We didn't? I haven't noticed any existing backers complaining that this project finally has something to show for all the work that's gone into it. The majority of dissent I've seen so far has been from people who weren't involved in the first place and just seemed to pop in to pass judgement...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.