Exanima Gameplay

ZaratanCho

Insider
Pls just don't ban me from that forum Fael.. i submit to the rest. ;_;

Also did tried Balgin's suggestion, it was fun. My rng was pretty bad, was stuck with a torch until level 2, ended with the 2 salves and almost full hp though. Killed the skellies and proctor etc. Also a nice 1vs5 fight but i had a sword. ;d

Though, a shirt does basically nothing for protection hehe. ;d

Hey Rob, I've got a challenge for you but I'm not entirely sure it's possible. It's a campaign challenge. Not an arena challenge. I might try it myself.

Here are the rules:

1: You start the game naked.
2: In the starting room you may only pick up the torch.
3: Before you start needing to unlock doors to continue all the equipment that you use must be randomly generated from containers. You may not pick up any of the equippable placed items (the machete, the gloves, the cleaver lying by the dead body in that room with a locked door etc). You may still take non-equipable items (the keys, scrolls, books etc). Just not any of the obviously placed pieces of equipment.
4: Once you get to the point where you absolutely need to unlock doors to continue it starts to become pretty dangerous and you'll need to gather some equipment quickly so the no picking up stuff rules become more optional. You might actually need that mace and bill hook in the side room behind those locked doors.

As I mentioned this is probably quite a tough challenge. I'm not entirely sure how possible it is but it might be fun to try.
This sounds fun, I'll try tonight. What about the healing salve? Only the random one?
Been trying to best Rob's time but damn, both our times are already so low! I made it to the red head in 1:30 mins and spent 2 mins fighting her... what a bitch.

This sounds fun, I'll try tonight. What about the healing salve? Only the random one?
Been trying to best Rob's time but damn, both our times are already so low! I made it to the red head in 1:30 mins and spent 2 mins fighting her... what a bitch.
The healing salve is after you absolutely have to unlock doors to continue and therefore it's fair game. Take it, enjoy it. Pick that glowing blue jar up buddy :).

Essentially behind those 2 doors lies a zombie with a sledge hammer, a zombie with a two handed axe and the foe that I tend to call Pencil Man. Pencil man wields a sharpened wooden stake that looks like a massive pencil. Unfortunately Pencil Man is possibly even more aggressive than Candlestick Woman but in his case, he's worse. Candlestick woman tends to attack with little provocation. While Pencil Man is really aggressive too, his nearby compatriots tend to bundle in and finish you off as soon as he starts swinging. This is the area where you'll really begin to need a weapon just because it's so easy for them to aggro.

Incidentally the short sword is behind the locked doors that need to be opened with that key so it's an optional pickup. Getting to it without a weapon would be really difficult 'though.

RobG

Insider
lol pencil man, I love it. I wont be able to try this until I finish my series though, I look forward to it however!

Thanks buddy. I believe I've got the settings all sorted out. It's just things like remembering how to add games to the profile or creating separate profiles for all of them, working out where the files get saved and in what format so I can watch them back to check for quality that needs to get sorted out.

RobG

Insider
Thanks buddy. I believe I've got the settings all sorted out. It's just things like remembering how to add games to the profile or creating separate profiles for all of them, working out where the files get saved and in what format so I can watch them back to check for quality that needs to get sorted out.
profiles- tab at the top - new profile should be easy from there
each profile will have its own scenes and source window on the main page, you can add a game with right click - game capture - select program, the settings you choose will save to that profile
Broadcast settings - set file path - change end letters to whatever (.MP4 etc) and chose a file for your saves or see where they are going by default

hope that helps dude

RobG

Insider
Ep 7 of my lets play, sorry for anyone following that its taken so long, been totally distracted by shiny things

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!

Pilluminati

Insider
Please change the thread title, it's messing with my head and making me confused about the spelling even though I know how to spell it D:

RobG

Insider
Last or second to last episode of my play through gone up

Gonna be doing more this week hopefully round ups/fun stuff in an empty dungeon before the new patch arrives.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.