Search results

1. Arson

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Wanted to repeat stupid challenge fighting the Sir retarded-geralt style with new updates. Not doing this again without whole movement system and controls overhaul.
  2. Arson

Coffee Diary 15/11/21

Also I want to remind to add ability to choose arena map to fight, for wooden outdoor sand arena being too badly optimized, and which is generated more often than other maps.
  3. Arson

Thoughts and Ideas General

landsknecht inspired medieval flamboyant clothing.
  4. Arson

Map selection, battle mechanics

____Arena map with overworld wooden arena with sand and rocks is very poorly optimized, and rendering there is so bad, that I have to fight in 0.25x-0.5x slow motion. So I wanted to note, that it would be good option to add choice of map to fight. I have issue with only one map, others are...
  5. Arson

Coffee Diary 5/7/21

Is there any plans for halfswording as alternative grip mode?
  6. Arson

Arena is pointless?

Speaking of what is the point for current version, fundamentally is a grinding out your best outfit of your life in the shop, as well as enjoying the very sensation of combat, the way it was made makes it somewhat non repetitive. Also sharping your skills and finding non obvious ways of...
  7. Arson

This game is a design mess

Well, it all boils down to an agreement/disagreement. The main flaw of the initial post was implying the standard, or as we say in Russia GOST (Governmental Standart), for games. The "RealGameDeveloper" has personal preferences in games, which he applies to a game, as best design choices, and...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.