Search results

1. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima 0.4.4 Beta

I forget where Madoc said; but he said it was just going to be some really small quick fixes.
  2. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima Released

Also can't pause to chat. Shift-Tab won't work in Steam when using the Esc key to pause. So it is hard to answer questions while playing. And stupid Steam chat should let the Streamer not have limited responses. That is dumb. It makes sense kind of for the viewers to have limits to help prevent...
  3. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima Released

It is so strange when other people watch me play on Steam Streaming. I'm not used to it. I tried my best to do it justice though I'm not a very good player for sure lol.
  4. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima 0.4.4 Beta

So weird when others are watching me play. I'm not used to it at all. Had like 8 people watching me for a minute. Wish I was better at it so I could do it justice. lol.
  5. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima 0.4.4 Beta

Streaming? How long has that been going on and where and when can I catch them?
  6. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima 0.4.4 Beta

Ah shield works! So much better. I can't play for long tonight but so far all looks good.
  7. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima Hotfix 0.4.3.3

Campaign I just finally tried in this new build and that feels okay to me so far. It was strange though the animations got really slow in combat yet I was maintaining 58-60 fps. It didn't hurt me at all but was strange none the less.
  8. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima Hotfix 0.4.3.3

Don't worry about it RobG I'm just trying hard to explain my experience since the changes and at the very least what I think I am noticing. Even after going back to earlier builds I'm still getting my ass kicked but not in the same way. I've been playing Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 a lot...
  9. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima Hotfix 0.4.3.3

It was fun before. Challenging and I couldn't beat it but it was so fun it didn't matter and slowly I was getting better and better. Now it is just infuriating. Haven't yelled and cried out bullshit at a video game this much in years. I'm just fuming at the moment. I keep going away and coming...
  10. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima Hotfix 0.4.3.3

Arena mode: Enemy combatants are insanely more aggressive and precise now. And my window of block with shield and or parrying is far lower it seems. So often enemy attacks should be blocked or parried are in fact not. Enemy attacks blow through defenses far more often. Enemies rarely care about...
  11. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima Hotfix 0.4.3.3

Oh wow that is soooo much better thank you! 4.3.1 was driving me insane! I was trying my darndest though. On a positive note finally after all this time; (I need a badge or something) I am actually getting to the point where I do NOT NEED to keep the camera behind my avatar. I still have hang...
  12. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima 0.4.1 Released and Greenlight Progress

Thank you Downstairs but I know the rules of the game, been doing this for sometime now. That isn't what I'm doing. After further play it seems to me that the avatar is just more easily flung around than the previous build of 0.4.2. Limbs are easily entangled again like in the super early...
  13. Mark Shaun Rushow

Oh yeah I forgot all about that. That was the first thing my brother did when I was showing him the game. We laughed for a good while. I was going to post a pic and forgot all about. Glad you did, I wouldn't have thought to make a comic.
  14. Mark Shaun Rushow

So, like the earlier builds of the game I find myself constantly yelling at the avatar to turn around and face the right direction. I'm now getting spun around like crazy. I'm Lucky if I can make it past the 3rd guy on Novice. I was getting pretty far in Expert in the last few builds. I don't...
  15. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima 0.4.3 Beta Released

Oh improved character obstacle awareness! That is a super bonus I wasn't expecting and have been hoping for can't wait to check it out.
  16. Mark Shaun Rushow

Exanima 0.4.2 Beta Released

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1whlR-3ysQjxB-jq8lIrAu5oe37CGUKGvuQ/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ImRwNiT59oXK80auYVDM2hFSH6JVfcy8sQ/view?usp=sharing This same game twice now in a row has his face connected to the same point far away somewhere. And this happened after I...
  17. Mark Shaun Rushow

My torch disappeared on me as well in the second area while I was dragging if from my paper doll out onto the field. I was in a long hall in a dark corner the hall was narrow with lots of wall braces. I didn't get a photo of the exact spot and am not familiar enough with area 2 yet to get back...
  18. Mark Shaun Rushow

Finally made it through the Novice Arena. I was disappointed in that I couldn't loot the final guy to use the gear in the Expert Arena. That would be a very simple tweak to make. Obviously one area the A.I. has an advantage is not having to be concerned with being able to see in darkly lit...
  19. Mark Shaun Rushow

@Madoc An idea to toy around with would be to move the camera align key from space bar and make it a toggle function on another key; to assign Dash to the 'spacebar' + in whichever direction is being held. I use the align key a lot in fights it is just too difficult to try and fight with the...
  20. Mark Shaun Rushow

Oh the torch now has a shadow ! Seriously that has been bothering me for so long. I mean not like real badly but it was a bit annoying. Also fixed collisions when standing too close to a wall. That got me last night so good to hear. Now I scared that I won't be able to see in the next room over...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.