Search results

1. Facekillz058

Humor

What if the main antagonist were to be slain by an apple propelled at super-sonic speeds via thaumaturgy? That'd be humorous. The only humor we're like to see in the game besides hopefully some funny/witty/sarcastic/poortaste dialogue is whatever the player can make happen. That's my opinion.
  2. Facekillz058

Improvised Weapons?

I apologize if something like this has been posted before, but what can we expect in regard to using environmental objects and the like as weapons? I was thinking stuff along the lines of breaking chairs over peoples heads and tossing barrels at stuff. Perhaps even breaking a bottle and using...
  3. Facekillz058

Ranged Weapons?

This could be a factor decided by your throwing skill, :D
  4. Facekillz058

Owning and Living in Homes

I certainly agree with the player being able to own houses. Building houses seems a bit iffy to me though. A small log shack can be made in a day or two, but large structures, like castles would really take much too long if we were to keep any semblance of realism, and there would be no way you...
  5. Facekillz058

An Update

I can't wait to see what's been cooking lately. Let's hope it tastes good enough to turn me into a backer! :)
  6. Facekillz058

Melee Combat

I think I see what you're saying about realism? SG is a realistic world, and Thaumaturgy is part of that world, thusly, it is a realistic feature of the realistic world? I have no idea what I'm trying to say at this point.
  7. Facekillz058

Nudity

How does respawning work in this game? Do you come back to life at some sort of monument? If so, why don't we just have some form of keeper at the monument give you some sort of plain clothing when you resurrect? I don't know how nudity would be handled between waking up and talking to the...
  8. Facekillz058

Melee Combat

Okay, realistic can be awesome, :D. Those were maneuvers with light and well balanced long swords, though. I would like to see agile strikes like that happen with a Zweihander, or other large sword, which is kinda the weapon my whole, slow powerful strike was inspired around.
  9. Facekillz058

Crafting Suggestion

I'm not sure if this exact idea has been crafted (Hurr hurr) before or not, but I had a idea that sort of goes along with the idea of 'modular' equipment and constant practice to learn and maintain a skill. Armorsmithing: You are fresh out of the starter dungeon/sewer, and come across a smith...
  10. Facekillz058

Swagtastic.

Swagtastic.
  11. Facekillz058

Melee Combat

I made this account purely to say, thank you for posting this, and I sincerely hope the devs take everything you said and run with it. BUT. At the same time, one needs to balance realism with not-boring. This is mostly pointed at your third point. The over the top attacks are what makes a...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.