Search results

1. Kane

Hello mate! Please let me know whats the best way to contact you and get the ball rowling ;) Kane

Hello mate! Please let me know whats the best way to contact you and get the ball rowling ;) Kane
  2. Kane

Collector's edition

Interesting idea, im sure everything will be considered, its going to be about cost as well and the security when posting as this would probably want to be without a box around it and would just be the book on its own with compartments for all of the items inside. Cool concept though
  3. Kane

Introduction Thread

Hello All, I am Kane, i live in the UK and i am a graphic designer Im 23 and am an obsessed gamer, always have and always will. I am obsessed with good design and really want to get into the industry myself but as you can understand its an odd angle to get into the industry. I one day hope...
  4. Kane

Collector's edition

Mac would be amazing! but im sure this will be windows format first, or get an emulator for your mac ;) but where not even in alpha yet so lets see ha
  5. Kane

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

Just a quick thread to say congratulations to everyone! not only to Bare Mettle for this amazing opportunity and game but to all of you guys who have backed this and have made t shirt designs, suggestions for game play / graphics / items, general talk about the game and for suggestions around...
  6. Kane

T-Shirt Designs

Me too! super stocked and going to definetley do the best job possible or anything i work on. And trust me guys it is for me too, from now up until the games release its going to be one hell or an awesome journey especially with such a supportive community already ;)
  7. Kane

T-Shirt Designs

Thanks again nox! Me too! I'm so excited to create everything I can for this amazing project and game, such an awesome and passion team, I know it's going to be an incredible journey :)
  8. Kane

Collector's edition

Think an art book is an amazing idea, i for one always get special / collectors editions if they have art books, im sure this is a very strong possibility.
  9. Kane

T-Shirt Designs

Thanks nox, glad you like it, should hopefully have some new stuff soon, probably once the rush of the kickstarter is over. Looking forward to producing some cool /unique and interesting things :)
  10. Kane

Thoughts and Ideas General

yeh it would be better if it was poison rather then too life like and be a specific desease
  11. Kane

I know what you mean man, but i would liken the loot system to borderlands or minecraft, i know not either of them are RPG's but the loot systems in those games are awesome. I love the fact you do all that searching and find a chest with 1 bit of gold and some bread is like a little incetive as...
  12. Kane

I think Co-op multiplayer would be cool, but the world seems competitive enough without interacting with other players, there is something quite unique and interesting in developing your own story with you against the world. Then going on certain quests with friends and allies. Maybe an...
  13. Kane

T-Shirt Designs

i believe they have to be the same company to infringe on copy right / trademark. Depends on how popular the band is as well but this is a game and that is a band so should be fine but might be an idea to have a strap line to make the title different enough.
  14. Kane

T-Shirt Designs

Not as yet, I like the simplicity too, maybe a concept art scene on the front and then the logo would be on the back at the top of the shirt? can mock this up. And thanks
  15. Kane

T-Shirt Designs

Here are 2 designs i was playing around with. Includes the new logo, just said i would and to see what you guys think
  16. Kane

I'll double my pledge if you double yours!

Yeh i hear you both, i just like having something physical to hold and have on my shelf
  17. Kane

Kickstarter update #13: There Will Be Blood... And Fire And Shields!

No problem Brendan, thanks man the whole team are legends ;) and excited to be part of the team. Thanks Xumbik glad you like it, and yes i have, looking good, ill post my ideas i had soon
  18. Kane

Collector's edition

Here here! oh nice idea, like that, customised USB is a nice idea, nice and compact and portable too ;)
  19. Kane

Kickstarter update #13: There Will Be Blood... And Fire And Shields!

Ha oh well, hopefully it will be noticed more. Well actually i made the logo for the team and am going to be working on some stuff for them. Ill try and put up some of the t-shirt designs that i have thought of just as food for thought
  20. Kane

I'll double my pledge if you double yours!

I went from being a £20 to £100! Totally worth it and you get everything below that and an awesome collectors edition!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.