Search results

1. Bryn

Power suggestions!

You know what bothered me playing mages in RPGs? If I conjure a meteor, or a rock falling from somewhere, or a lot of water and stuff... where does it come from? Does the mage create it out of nothing? Does he teleport it from somewhere? One thing is for sure, the mage doesn't take it from his...
  2. Bryn

Piercing vs Skeleton and Skeleton in general

Ok but how would you beat such a thing? throw it in liquid metal like the Terminator? I mean I'd like that but I believe it doesn't fit the vision of this game.
  3. Bryn

Piercing vs Skeleton and Skeleton in general

It'd be nice, when you couldn't even harm skeletons with piercing attacks, since only swing attacks would make sense against those. Heavy, blunt weapons should get a bone-us. Also, how do you manage skeleton health? Many games just do it like this: double tap, then its really dead. So...
  4. Bryn

Ballista

We need to be able to nail opponents to the wall. Therefore we need a ballista. Simple. :D Catapults where you can load funny stuff in are also very promising physics-action.
  5. Bryn

NPC regular behavior

Yes, but I doubt this game will be open world enough to make the devs worry about human NPC routine (like work at the fields- buy - socialize -eat -sleep) Since we're more likely to see mercenaries, it'll be much easier, because they should combine all these depending on the situation. Their...
  6. Bryn

Crafting

Considering the physics engine and items with mass, you can't just put tons of ore in a backpack. So you should be required to fill a wheelbarrow with ore and move it to a smelter. :>
  7. Bryn

Alpha & Beta?

Hm, yea, well, maybe they'll give the opportunity to enhance the pledge the next few days through paypal or so and I could be lucky I if I get my salary in time. meh.
  8. Bryn

Alpha & Beta?

Yep, thats how it works, just as I mentioned. What bugs me about it is, they don't give alpha AND beta access for 20bucks as most other projects do. I really wanted to be part of the creative process, but I don't have that much money at the moment, so I think its a little bit unfair.
  9. Bryn

NPC regular behavior

This is annoying me in almost every RPG, even more in MMORPGs. What are NPCs doing before they charge at you like crazy? Is it regular beast behavior to stand there, in the middle of the room, staring at the wall until they notice the opponent? Similar with the undead. Sure, they have less...
  10. Bryn

Physical Items

Could this also imply, that you can throw everything at your foes,even potions&armor?
  11. Bryn

Alpha & Beta?

There being a seperate alpha tier was the only reason making me hesitate to pledge for this great ambition at all. I did pledge though, when I saw the game could fail so close before the finish line. Last time I pledged for a game, it pissed me off SO MUCH seeing all alpha-testers...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.