Physical Items

Edric

Insider
Characters carry only what they are wearing and anything else they might possess will be stored somewhere and physically present in the game at any time.
Does this apply only to NPCs or am I correct in my understanding that it applies to the player as well and would basically mean there is no "bottomless bag" type inventory or storage chest ect.?

lukors

Insider
I hope this applies to everything. A truly physical RPG game where every item feels like it really exists is something I've never seen before, but something I've wanted for a long time.

unwoundpath

Insider
Even better, you put items ON your character, and see them hang there and dangle around, say you want a potion (or this games equivilant) you would put it, say, on your belt and it would actually be there. Same with weapons, found a nice valuable 2 handed sword? You'd have to lug it around on your back until you can sell it.

Civeta

Insider
Even better, you put items ON your character, and see them hang there and dangle around, say you want a potion (or this games equivilant) you would put it, say, on your belt and it would actually be there. Same with weapons, found a nice valuable 2 handed sword? You'd have to lug it around on your back until you can sell it.
I like it.
With their talk about mounts, mainly horses, it would be cool to be able to pack things on the horse and an alternative, but have it limited to how good of a pack you have equiped, the strength of the horse ( which would counterbalance speed) and so on.

Cool ideas

Xumbik

Insider
I remember the days of Monkey Island where Guybrush would tuck something bigger than him into his coat without a problem. I always wondered how his "inventory" worked when I was younger. I want to be able to stuff things into myself without worrying about space issues. Haha.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.