Search results

1. Auens

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

I dont know what exactly you mean but i have all settings on low or off :-) If i play fray its kinda slowmotion... :-(
  2. Auens

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

That moment... when you realize you actually didn't die but almost by heartattack! :eek:-:mad:->:confused:->:rolleyes:->:D->:cool: there is like 1mm of stamina left I got hit two times very hard in the head while doing crouching-style.... otherwise i would have forefeited ofc
  3. Auens

annyoing "drag and drop system"

Did you guys ever think about the fact that someone frustrated by this game or annoyed in any way wont register in a forum and maybe thats why you dont see any posts like these? And to me it also costs energy to write those threads i was thinking about just deleting game at a certain point and...
  4. Auens

and btw i cant take your real life examples too serious.. in so many ways... starting ive never seen anyone with an invetory full af any platearmor (regarding its weight and space....) and staff and so on... just lol
  5. Auens

Well all you guys didnt understand my concerns. Its not just the drag and drop in the inventory, lets say thats okay... but if you have several characters (for example 2) and you got to switch your gear/equipment becuase one is regenerating to fight meanwhile with the other a few matches you ve...
  6. Auens

Co-Op

Ok ty guys I think I understood
  7. Auens

Co-Op

@Madoc There wont be any decent/complex multiplayer in Exanima or SG?
  8. Auens

100% sure your vision will never happen due to my remarks. Maybe in this form, mouseklick + b = put stuff in bag or mouseklick + s = put it into sac That RL example is not really arguable... in real life i grab my t-shirt imediately and dont have problems to "equip" it. Here i sometimes need 4...
  9. Auens

"auto-battle" function

So basicly its exactly what I ve demanded/proposed. You just bring in Hirelings because of programming circumstances? I like dat vey mucho!
  10. Auens

"auto-battle" function

Sounds good! But still, i dont manage their skills, equipment and so on or do I? How i said id like to watch my own hero fighting if iam too lazy. Imagine your creation is fighting and loosing and you are yelling on him and calling him god damm noob, move your ass you son of an elf because...
  11. Auens

nothing equipped when joining Arena

no, should I? I have the feeling i dont really understand this system :-( maybe the developpers should add an level up symbol (+) cause one of my recruits just leveled up and i went to the the next battle naked...
  12. Auens

"auto-battle" function

@zhuliks To respond to your concern. This is an voluntary function. If you feel like "wtf is happening to my beloved character" and he is dying like a noob you can still press escape and flee dishonorable like you do if you fight yourself and get into big trouble ;-) I like your idea too but...
  13. Auens

"auto-battle" function

Hi everybody! My idea is to integrate an autobattle function into the Arena system, where you can watch your character fighting (as AI) vs other AI's Id love too see this and i think its a great idea (I dont know if this was already mentioned somewhere else!) The idea came while eating and...
  14. Auens

Ok thank you very much guys! I still have some difficulties as i did (I thought i did) like Eddie mentioned. I spawned again almost naked. I have checked again 2x before entering Arena and "somewhen" it worked As i said i remember i did like Eddie mentionened above All this is kinda "too"...
  15. Auens

Hey everybody! :) Why cant you "develepors" make the drag-and-drop clicking/equipping/lootig(picking-up) system make easier to handle? It costs me million hours of lifetime and tons of nerves... to switch items, to equip them or o pick them up my suggestion: -right click on an equipment =...
  16. Auens

Hey guys first of all im sorry for my rusty english! My main character is Aspirant and still equipped with inept, lower equipment. Ive read somewhere how to fix the equipment bug if you switch equipment between characters. But when i want to join an Arena match for Aspirant rank and Aspirant...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.