Search results

1. G

Upper Body Physics Separation

Character wonkiness is a direct reflection of player control. It takes an intentional effort to make your toon look smooth and cool as you saunter down dank corridors. Many players don't bother and simply push WASD like in every other game, only to look drunk and retarded. Don't you make a...
  2. G

Arena AI cooperation?

I actually love the doubles and skirmish matches, where I focus on teamwork. I'll usually flank around back and just use overheads and thrust. I've noticed hirelings actually check thier swing to avoid hitting me in the back. I also think some hirelings are better at combat than others, so...
  3. G

The beast tier level?

Just because the novice ogre is the first beast you can fight doesn't mean you should. Novice means minimal head gear, equates to one-shot death to the head at any time. Actually the master beast is the easiest to kill. Everyone wears plate and the beast wields a sword that will only do impact...
  4. G

I want to play as an ogre.

Ogre Hockey for the win ! I remember hilarious matches trying to smack the kobold, and the fool would sidestep my swing only to get hit by my brother going the other way. aah, fun times . . .
  5. G

Attack On Titan Exanima

Not a mod I'd want to dowmload.
  6. G

Add jumping

You guys are tripping hard. The game engine doesn't function off canned animations. It took years to get these toons to walk somewhat normal. You think it aint nothing to get characters to actually lift their foot off the floor, let alone jump? Not to shoot you down, bro, but this is right...
  7. G

Getting knocked out/unconscious

I speed the process up by removing my armor, turning away from my killer, squat down and await the inevitable head shot. Quickest way to my save point.
  8. G

Thoughts on the Two-handed Sword?

Everything obtained prior to the portal becomes obsolete once you pass through. Except the compass, the helm, the box, and the salves. Armor and weapons all "mo bettah" on the other side.
  9. G

Competitive PvP Multiplayer

I hope it's nothing like Chivalry.
  10. G

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

I love this aspect of the arena. I've lost four pit bosses. I'll never forget the first time was an absolute shock. I was so pissed, I started a one man fight club and took him from inept to master in a weekend. Because I wanted to prove to myself that I could. Very intense gameplay all...
  11. G

Competitive PvP Multiplayer

Don't expect anything like Warband or Chivalry. We could be lucky to get four players on a LAN party. But if we could get even one extra player co-op or pvp it be amazing.
  12. G

Grand list of dev quotes on features

9 Arena is an open ended grind. That's a good thing.
  13. G

Exanima 0.6.3.5

The unknown application error in arena may be from the pugilist gloves. Unequip them if you have them.
  14. G

pure frustration

I realize this could be your usual sarcasm, but that is actually the correct mindset. Is this banana a local fruit? Is it still fresh? Why does it have a slot? What is the devs intent? For this is indeed a special banana? You can't see what's in front of you until you "unlearn what you...
  15. G

Training mode

The current arena mode is way better than any further training scenario, and it's due for updates soon.
  16. G

Great game, humble suggestions after finishing

Arena is an open ended grind. May seem way too long, until you get there. Then what? The fun is in the journey, not the final destination.
  17. G

You know you played too much exanima when...

The old lady walking her.poodle across the street, looks just like an opponent that slashed my neck in the arena with a cleaver.
  18. G

Congrats on Latest Patch, Questions on Weapon Use and Map

When it comes down to game design issues like permadeath and maps, I've decided to defer to the intent of the developers. Especially since Exanima is so different. Personally, I hate pressing "m" and getting a map overlay. I also hate being lost in dangerous places. Eventually I used...
  19. G

Exanima Memorial Wall

This is what I use the journal for. Each pit boss has a roster of fighters displayed with current ranks. Below that, In memorial, is a list of those that have died, and at what level..
  20. G

Another 2 tiny tweaks...

The point is to avoid the dirtnap in the first place. But just to be clear, you'd like a faster recovery from a stone cold knockout? Bounce back on yer feet after a concussion? Here's where I say that the KO mechanic is still under construction. Imagine waking up and your hanging upside...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.