Another 2 tiny tweaks...

Fdel

Getting to fighting stance is too slow.
Right now, Looks like a bride getting dressed to marriage. IRL when your being attacked, the reaction is fast..way more faster than ingame now.
And maybe ... have an option called : getting to fighting stance when attacked...or similar.

Uncounsciousness and getting up while attacked.
Getting up while attacked after being uncounscious looks like someone streching lazily after a long night sleep.
I' ve kept being beated without any possibility of reaction because of those 2 factors + one.

Got beated to uncounsciousness.
Woke up heard the paces of the ennemy coming back after 4 to 5 of them, he appears.
Ennemy Start to swing and i m barely on my feet, on walking stance, pressing fighting stance is useless because of the animation time, banged on my head sleeping again Cinderella ?
and again,
And again
...gettting pissed.
This time i try to back up but i m still in walking, does a paralitic back step...banged again... sleep well...forever.

Seriously, things should be speed up a bit if you re in real danger adrenaline make wonders.

Gozer

The point is to avoid the dirtnap in the first place.

But just to be clear, you'd like a faster recovery from a stone cold knockout?

Bounce back on yer feet after a concussion?

Here's where I say that the KO mechanic is still under construction.

Imagine waking up and your hanging upside down in the dark, or shoeless in an unfamiliar place, or whatever.

Well have to wait and see.

NachoDawg

I agree that combat stance should be entered faster, and that there's some kind of running attack. Because arena fights where you run into your position and then get ready seems awefully formal

but getting quickly up from a KO? Gozer says it all :p

Fdel

The point is to avoid the dirtnap in the first place.
No shit ?! really? Then i will have to change my way of gameplay then....

But just to be clear, you'd like a faster recovery from a stone cold knockout?
Bounce back on yer feet after a concussion
No but i ve seen reactions from a KO way faster than that..Inclusive mine. And others that slow..
One thing is the duration of the KO, another is the state of readiness once you are awake and know something is coming to kill/hurt you.
Readiness could be tied with how permanently hurt you are. More work for the dev kkkk.

Here's where I say that the KO mechanic is still under construction.
I supppose it is, but if nobody says what seem wrong, nothing will have ever a chance to be changed to better.
If its to remain that way. Then, if a hostile zombie in in a certain radius, better have a message telling the player the zombie hate his brain, and give a game over than pissing the player with false hopes.

Well have to wait and see.
Agree.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.