Search results

1. M

Signature Moves and Personal Finishers

One I'm practicing is swiping someone's legs out from under them with the maul, crouching over them so they can't get up, and smashing their head into the ground repeatedly. I also love turning their face red with a healthy slash and remise with the novice sword, feels really satisfying...
  2. M

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

He found the secret magic scrolls.
  3. M

Silence

What else is coming on top of dialogue and NPC stuff? Did you say there'd be another level?
  4. M

The Challenge Thread

You can keep holding LMB and you'll continue to do overheads or thrusts. I just tried it in the latest version Edit: Unless you mean at the start of each fight, in which case yes you can let go of LMB for the first few moments.
  5. M

The Challenge Thread

Challenge proposal - Hold left click challenge: Complete the practice arenas with the left mouse button held down for the entirety of each fight. Overhead swings and thrusts are permitted. Pugilism NOT allowed! NO rebinding LMB if you know how! Equipment rules: You can use equipment picked up...
  6. M

How can I force the game to save whenever I want?

I had almost the same feeling when I first started playing. I would get extremely frustrated in the arena very quickly and it took about ten hours of practise before I finally became somewhat proficient in combat. My point is, don't force yourself to play it if you're frustrated. Play something...
  7. M

Funny or Ridiculous way to die...

I've been wondering, has anyone managed to get themselves crushed inside a closing portcullis? I might need to do some experimenting if not
  8. M

Poll: Are shields wielded by hostile NPCs too effective?

I would be okay against AI with shields except for the fact that, when you get them to low health, they somehow transform into some unstoppable incredibly fast ninja (this applies to all of the AI but it's particularly bothersome against shields). I've noticed far too often that low health...
  9. M

Not Lolcats

10. M

If anyone hasn't seen them yet, someone posted screenshots of the upcoming outdoor arena in the steam forums:
  11. M

Character falling.

Every time I hold right click
  12. M

Eh I decided to stick with OBS since it seems to be less hassle. In the mean time I thought I'd share some sweet poleaxion: I had to vertically crop the video since I'm playing on a crappy 5:4 monitor while away from my flat. Also, that heater shield/mace guy was pretty tough, although I'm...
  13. M

Has anyone had any luck using AMD Relive with Exanima? The overlay just doesn't seem to work and there's no icon indicating live replays.
  14. M

Quality of life improvement suggestions

I agree with most of what you wrote; it's a really nice list. In regard to healing, I believe medic hirelings are going to become a thing in the future. The problem with this though is that the limited slot number reduces the number of combat hirelings you have even further if you were to employ...
  15. M

[MOD] More Arena Lights 0.9

I've updated the mod to make it compatible with 0.6.4.6. It's in a "beta" state at the minute since I haven't tested it in every beast mode difficulty. If you find any bugs please let me know. Also, sorry for the wait! DOWNLOAD (0.91b) - compatible with 6.4.6
  16. M

Advanced Combat tutorials.

I'm almost certain that the AI does this to chain multiple remise strikes. I've actually been able to replicate this as well. I might upload a video if I have the time.
  17. M

Ah this happened to me once. Not sure how to replicate it though.
  18. M

Lighting

I've uploaded the first version of my mod here. It adds lights to all the arenas apart from the tavern arena (this will be addressed at some point).

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.