Search results

1. Bram Stolk

Why animations?

Thanks Calithlin, You make some good points, it makes more sense now. I just hope they use as much simulation over animation as possible. I remember once attending a CG conference in HongKong where a Japanese researcher did muscle simulations on a walking biped. In real-time he could move a...
  2. Bram Stolk

Why animations?

That does not make sense to me. If you generate the movement procedurally using physics, then you do not need animation data at all. As soon as you start to incorporate animation data, the movements will be 'canned.' 100% physics based movement is possible, but extremely hard. If you want to...
  3. Bram Stolk

Why animations?

I'm disappointed by what was stated in the latest video. Apparently there will be animations now? I backed this project because of its full-physics approach to everything. Why did you guys change course, and started to use animations? A big let down I think. Personally, I think it will also...
  4. Bram Stolk

Introduction Thread

Hi, I'm an indie game dev, with a love for physics games. My best known game is 'The Little Crane That Could.' I look very much forward to playing Sui on my mac or linux box. Physics simulation of biped movement is extremely hard to do. But kudos to the devs getting this far. Bram
  5. Bram Stolk

The IndieVidual behind 'The Little Crane That Could.'

The IndieVidual behind 'The Little Crane That Could.'

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.