Search results

1. Minq

Camera requests in Arena

A camera follow feature exactly as you describe has been tried and abandoned, because it didn't work (motion sickness and control problems). The controls are designed to be used at any angle, so you aren't supposed to have the camera follow your back. Controller support (at least for steam...
  2. Minq

What's Next?

They are using an in-house engine, actually.
  3. Minq

Analog gamepad support?

Yeah, no traditional controller support, sadly. It would be easier, especially for beginners. The inventory system could be easily (ok, it would be a lot of work) altered to support controllers, it's the animating a character to move in a way the works with controllers that would be difficult...
  4. Minq

What kind of stealth system would you like to see?

TES and fallout give a stat boost to your attacks when in stealth, which doesn't fit Sui Generis at all. How would sneak attacks work? Would they just give you a chance to strike first or would some other mechanic exist to give an edge to sneak attacks. Would sneak attacks even be given an edge...
  5. Minq

Yeah. I meant iso-RPGs that also have stealth. Those games are dedicated stealth games.
  6. Minq

We haven't been told for sure, but it was my impression that sneaking around Sam Fisher style was not going to be implemented. Bare Mettle has mentioned stealth (sorry I can't find the locations of their quotes) but they don't give details. I think stealth will just be disguises and some...
  7. Minq

Time on the next update

Ah, neat. Thank you for telling me. I am satiated. I guess Madoc-won-kanobi wasn't my only hope after all.
  8. Minq

Time on the next update

Though, I am kind of missing out, because I can never catch the streams by @Madoc . I wish he would put it up on twitch, or something so that I could later look it up. I do have insider video access, but am cheated out of it because of time zones and stuff. I realize that the streams aren't...
  9. Minq

Time on the next update

oh, that ol' thing? That's ancient. I thought I was missing out. but thanks ,@Faelivrin , for pointing it out. Now I can rest easy tonight. de verdad, muchisimas gracias. no habria sido capaz de dormir XD
  10. Minq

Time on the next update

but. . . but. . . I'm an insider too! just tell me, c'mon. I'll be your friend?
  11. Minq

Time on the next update

@Nynuc What monster thingy? I wanna see! Tell me where I can find it or suffer the consequences. :mad:
  12. Minq

Artisan Skills?

I'm not very informed, but I don't think crafting will be a huge part of the game. Trading might be though. From what I understand, the focus will be more on story and exploration, as well as combat. The story won't be scripted, like most other games. Rather, events unfold in a variety of ways...
  13. Minq

Let me start standing with the torch - it's tedious

does BergZwerg mean mountain dwarf? My german is a bit rusty. Is that even german?
  14. Minq

Let me start standing with the torch - it's tedious

I really like the start. But, if you don't like to constantly start from the beginning, you can sort of save the game by messing with the Appdata in your user folder. Go to your main hard drive and select Users/$username$/AppData/Roaming/Exanima and copy the Exanima.rsg folder to your desktop...
  15. Minq

Basic Combat Tutorial

Aww. You should have used your own voice. I like accents, especially ones that I don't often hear.
  16. Minq

Exanima Released

I'll say. Large non-linear game to come?! Sounds like ExAnima expanded in scope! cool. Also it seems that we will maybe be able to save the game in a more traditional sense after the intro section. Maybe. I like. Let's hope ExAnima sells a billion copies, because these guys deserve it ( Though...
  17. Minq

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

Seconded! I thought I was good before. I could easily beat the expert arena and rarely needed potions in ExAnima, but man, Using dashes all the time feels better and makes the combat easier too (IMO). Took me a couple fights to re-adjust, but it feels better now, without a doubt. Good stuff...
  18. Minq

Thoughts and Ideas General

Mmm. I don't like extra artificial restrictions. Maybe add a bonus to ranged accuracy when not using helmets, or something. On another note, I'd like to see Zombies be more zombie-like in their animations. Dragging weapons and using bare hands to attack. It'd make them very different from...
  19. Minq

What's needed for a successful early access launch on Steam?

Now that I have access to the game, I couldn't care less about insider dev videos. I wouldn't mind them being released, though they are outdated. A new trailer would be the coolness.
  20. Minq

Game translation in other language ?

I'd like this too. I'm actually a native English speaker, but it helps to set games into foreign languages I'm learning. Especially RPGs with branching dialogue.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.