A little bit of help!

Tomimn

Insider
Hi everyone! Love to see this community growing.. I just played the game again (the last update), hadnt play for a while now and let me compliment you guys on the job well done! Its truly amazing!
Well, the thing is i ve got a few doubts regarding some mechanics in game, in the arena mostly (please, do excuse me for my noobness :D ).
The first doubt, is what is wrong with my skills! although i seem able to feint and stuff, after equiping the "remise" skill, i hold my mouse button and it just doesnt do the 2nd attack! Im realizing as i write this the solution to this is probably very dumb, but im dumb after all hehe, please do enlighten me about this.
Secondly, is there any way to regain health in the arena mode? Because if i lose a fight i always end up getting my ass beat up in the next one due to having very low health, and i guess you can see how the cicle goes on from there...
With that said, im amazed by the work you people have put into this! Cheers, and have a great 2016

The Witcher

Supporter
hold the attack he will do a right and then after that a left attack without needing to stop holding the mouse

konggary

Regain health by:
A. using a different character for a few matches
B. not taking damage for a few matches
C. playing a few matches of pugilism, where you have very little chance of taking red damage

First, are you SURE you have remise? It must be learned all the way through, to the point where you can choose a new ability to learn. Otherwise, you may be having trouble with the weapon- the "balance" of a weapon directly affects the delay between repeat swings. You can test this by double-clicking then holding the second click for 5+ seconds

Regain health by:
A. using a different character for a few matches
B. not taking damage for a few matches
C. playing a few matches of pugilism, where you have very little chance of taking red damage

First, are you SURE you have remise? It must be learned all the way through, to the point where you can choose a new ability to learn. Otherwise, you may be having trouble with the weapon- the "balance" of a weapon directly affects the delay between repeat swings. You can test this by double-clicking then holding the second click for 5+ seconds
Do you guys don't think they must change this? If your skill will work only after you reach another, then is better to start with zero skill point. It's not that obvious the way it is right now.

Hey, konggary, you are objetive in your explanation - why don't you make a small guide for arena (not a combat guide) explaining details like these?

konggary

Do you guys don't think they must change this? If your skill will work only after you reach another, then is better to start with zero skill point. It's not that obvious the way it is right now.

Hey, konggary, you are objetive in your explanation - why don't you make a small guide for arena (not a combat guide) explaining details like these?
Nobody would read it. All these things I'm answering can easily be found in other threads :T

Tomimn

Insider
Thanks for the replies everyone! I found out what the problem was, it turns out it was my crappy mouse! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you everyone!
PS:I think some things should be more obvious, but is nothing groundbreaking,and as you said, it can be found in other threads. Would be easier if it were all put together though

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.