A Public Video

Fawz

Insider
It's very understandable that for such a small team doing frequent quality updates can be very time consuming and on the long run slows down development. I'm sure most people understand this and agree that the focus should be on making the game.

However small signs of life that aren't too time consuming would go a long way into letting people know things are still on-going. For example things like screenshot of the week even if it's not new assets, or word of the week that defines the game (and gets people talking). Small acts of activity like that might not give much new information, but it would serve to appease a bunch of people who think development has ceased and it wouldn't slow down things too much.

Either way, in the end all that matters is the end product.

Fawz

Insider
It's great to know you guys are aware of the fact that the community wants more frequent albeit smaller updates. Hopefully it doesn't take too much of a toll on development as you guys attempt to pull it off.

With all the build up I'm getting really excited for the next big update :D

Tom

Insider
I've been wondering - could Fawz's summaries of the private development videos be allowed to be posted in the general forums? It would certainly keep people in the loop.

martino

Insider
While they gave no ETA for the release of the public video, it's been about a month since the release of the 3rd private one.

So, according to the laws of the internetz, it should come out... TOMORROW.

I hope so, anyway.
But according to the law 'A Watched Kettle Never Boils' (which is much older law by the way). The videos will not be release until everyone stops looking for it.

My recommendation everyone stop following the product for a day :p

Dorag

Well It's been a bit more than two months
I'm not disappointed of you BM, I'd just like to encourage you all to give us a small taste perhaps?
Maybe a little comment saying a cloudy ETA on the video's release time, yes, that would be great if we'd atleast have an approximate range of times in mind, for example, 2-4 weeks, then we'll atleast have peace of mind.
Don't you think?

Tom

Insider
I'm not disappointed of you BM, I'd just like to encourage you all to give us a small taste perhaps?
Maybe a little comment saying a cloudy ETA on the video's release time, yes, that would be great if we'd atleast have an approximate range of times in mind, for example, 2-4 weeks, then we'll atleast have peace of mind.
Don't you think?

I'm with ya on that. A small update, even if it's just "this is what we're working on now" would be great. A pic, even. Otherwise it feels like a regular game where you have to wait for it to come out and THEN see what it's about. I thought that the purpose of Kickstarting and paying to be Insiders was to keep us up to date a bit more often on the ups and downs of the game :D

Cooper Holt

Insider
Don't you think?
I agree with this completely and wholeheartedly.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.