Anyone else feeling bad about killing so many women?

MindSliver

So I'm spending a lot of time in the arena and one thing that stands out very sharply is that I'm am almost constantly fighting women!

I mean, I understand having them in there, I'm all for equality but I kid you not I counted today and I had 5 duels in a row where I ONLY fought females, most of which were quite uh... robust haha.

Anyways, I'm almost starting to feel bad listening to women scream in pain all day long just so I can buy some shiny new gear XD.

Gozer

If facing a woman was a guaranteed win, I'd fight them all day.

But I've had my pit boss, two hirelings, and two recruits all die against women.

NachoDawg

Yeah I feel bad about it. The game shouldn't be putting women in so often- it sends a bad message that it's OK to kill women. There should be a mechanic coded in so that maybe 75% of the arena fighters are men and 25% are women. you know, because it's totaly allright to kill men.

/s

Don Kanaille

Insider
Don´t worry, most of them only fall unconcious unless you go out of your way and keep hitting them after they fell down. Only in rare circumstances where their recieved red damage is equal or greater than their stamina bar, they die for real.

MindSliver

Yeah I feel bad about it. The game shouldn't be putting women in so often- it sends a bad message that it's OK to kill women. There should be a mechanic coded in so that maybe 75% of the arena fighters are men and 25% are women. you know, because it's totaly allright to kill men.
Anthropologically speaking it is actually much better to kill men xD. Women are highly valuable to any society whereas men... especially young men exist pretty much to fight over women until they nail down a profession and start contributing to society (usually after they've locked down their woman). Considering we're all mucking about in an arena at a respectable age, it's pretty safe to assume that whole profession thing isn't about to happen for us...

MindSliver

Don't get me wrong guys, I still kill them XD. I'm just saying I guess deep down it seems like their population is a little high for a gritty arena in which people chop off pieces of each other on the regular.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.