Arena file editing?

BigB4486

Put a dozen hours into the arena mode. Very fun, highly addictive. I've started taking on hirelings and now really enjoy watching my minions battle for their lives. I'd like to be able to outfit them, an army of them, in color coordinated leathers and mail. Only my main recruit has any sort of decent gear and farming money to outfit these peons is becoming a bit of a grind. So, my question basically amounts to "how do I cheat?".

I've tried editing the save file, it's not as easy as opening it with notepad and fiddling with numbers to change the currency total. I've seen mention of 'cheat engine' for exanima but the only thing I could find was months old and for the story mode. So, is there a trainer to change my gold total, or a way to edit the save?

Thanks

Murf

No trainer, as for exact steps on how to cheat the game, you will probably have to look elsewhere.

BigB4486

Why's that? Who cares how I enjoy a single player game.

And I've checked the usual routes, reddit, 4chan, what have you. There isn't much information available, that's why I'm here.

konggary

The only "cheats" I've seen is modding the camera to get lower angles, and a few people saving their game files in order to manually have save-points. Considering this is a unique and independent game engine, I wouldn't expect trainers, mods or cheats for a long time, at least until after a full release for EX or SG.

Clanf

you can easily cheat money with Cheat Engine, just google some tutorials for it and start search for money when you have only copper - it will be much simpler

Tony

Insider
It's a bit distasteful discussing how to cheat on the developer's own forums unless you're talking about an unintended bug or exploit that you've discovered (so it can be fixed). Please do not post cheat guides, thanks! :cool:

Clanf

i agree with "Who cares how I enjoy a single player game."
i bought game, gave my money to the devs, now i playing it however i want, whats the problem? maybe i use cheats to test weapons and equipment?
and yes, i suggested to google anything related to CE, didn't post any guides

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.