Baremettle.com forums

Smola1022

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so here it is. I have just begun playing this game and interacting in the forums. I, like others, believe in its massive potential and want it, and its eventual post-pupae, SG, to succeed and thrive. In that context, I have started reading the forums and looking for places to contribute in any way. One thing makes that difficult for me: the forums are not entirely mobile friendly (i.e. not really responsive EDIT: for phones; tablets look just fine). Every page and every post i write require me to zoom out to see the full content, which can get quite tiresome after awhile.

I'm positive this issue isn't on any priority lists or roadmaps, but I would be willing to donate my services in any way to make the forums easier to use on all devices. I am a profressional web developer in Boulder, CO. If interested, please feel free to DM me or get ahold of me with any of my profile info.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Last edited:

MrMerks

I would love to see the forum mobile friendly. I always check up on my messages on my phone but it's really hard to see what's being/been posted

Pengman19

Very generous of you Smola. I actually stopped using my phone to access the forums for this very reason, and it greatly impacts my bathroom break enjoyment.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.