BM, take my money?

ShaolinG

Wondering why there is no possibility to become a baker for Sui Generis. Now, when Exanima was shown to big world, new fans will add to this community. I also would like to be at least able to just read insider forum, but I can't. I saw SG in the beginning of 2013 in some "top10 kickstarter games" and absolutely love it, but it was too late to bake.

Tony

Insider
Wondering why there is no possibility to become a baker for Sui Generis. Now, when Exanima was shown to big world, new fans will add to this community. I also would like to be at least able to just read insider forum, but I can't. I saw SG in the beginning of 2013 in some "top10 kickstarter games" and absolutely love it, but it was too late to bake.
They've allowed people to back their game by donating directly to them via their "Contributions" page clear up until the Steam early access release on April 29th. This is when they stopped the crowdfunding.

ShaolinG

They've allowed people to back their game by donating directly to them via their "Contributions" page clear up until the Steam early access release on April 29th. This is when they stopped the crowdfunding.
Ok) So it's my fault that I didn't mentioned this=\
But why stop cf now? SG is different game than Exanima, now when people touched game mechanics and possibilities by own hands, they may want to pay for "big game". As for me, I just want to read insider forum)

Jester814

Well... this really sucks. This game slipped completely, 100% past my radar and I want so badly to contribute to SG and get into the insider forum to help fund.

NachoDawg

Well... this really sucks. This game slipped completely, 100% past my radar and I want so badly to contribute to SG and get into the insider forum to help fund.
The insider-forum is available though invite only, according to Madoc on Murphy's stream last night

ChavaiotH

If baking isn't possible, so make something like pre-order. With access to insider forum, alpha, beta, etc.
I would pre-order, because missed the main KS campaign.

konggary

If baking isn't possible, so make something like pre-order. With access to insider forum, alpha, beta, etc.
I would pre-order, because missed the main KS campaign.
Please no... end the pre-order bullshit.
Ubisoft, famous for having risky releases, currently has a top seller on steam that won't come out for another month. Why? Because you get access to a "beta" and a couple of skins.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.