Bug: Arena opponent gets "disarmed" and keeps trying to fight

Satorii

At mid-fight I hit the mace wielder with a graze (not enough to kill him; fairly certain he still had ~50% hp), sending his mace flying and momentarily making him ragdoll as if he had died. A second later he is standing again, shield in hand, without a weapon, and still trying to attack me! As soon as that happens my character starts getting tossed around Exorcist style and he keeps falling over.

2015-08-07_00002.jpg
2015-08-07_00005.jpg
2015-08-07_00006.jpg

After a while, my character is able to walk on his own again, albeit with legs jolting up and down and his knees going up to his chest a bit like he had faulty rocket shoes. Ex-mace wielder is still trying to fight me like Captain America, but one cannot kill another with an air sword.

2015-08-07_00019.jpg

I let it go on for a while and the problem with my character's mesh escalated further, exploding outward every second or so and then falling over, extruded limbs coalescing back to human form again. It was all very strange and beautiful to behold.

2015-08-07_00035.jpg
2015-08-07_00036.jpg
2015-08-07_00037.jpg

Like something out of One Piece or something. After I killed the mace wielder, the problem seemed to go away, though, and there was no sign of it carrying over to the next match.

Jacob Jones

Supporter
This exact thing happened to me in the expert arena against the sword and shield lady. Needless to say I had my fun before taking my revenge. C:<

Jacob Jones

Supporter
As a side note I think it would could kind of cool if getting disarmed was something that could happen. Imagine swinging at your enemy with so much force that as they block they lose grip of their weapon and are disarmed or even injure their wrist or arm or something. Maybe you'd just hurt yourself IDK.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.