Burnt offering

I'm not expecting any huge spoilers, but I'll be coercing the simple peasant man into one of those sacrifice cages. Don't hold your breath for what results I'll be able to get back with y'all on. Although, I've only unlocked the second starting path, the one that brought the peasant guy into the game, and I imagine I'll want to delve very deeply after finishing up the research on this puzzling thing.

Robertgef

Wow, you have pointed out some excellent points, i as well believe this is a very superb website.
This is actually the kind of information i have been trying to find.
Best regards.

Wow, you have pointed out some excellent points, i as well believe this is a very superb website.
This is actually the kind of information i have been trying to find.
Best regards.
Your post is kinda spammy.

I only wanted to point out the influence that the first level has on influencing the player's experience on the game as a whole. Whatever the word is, like a cognition and experience, of passing a trial and initiation. Then the player feels as though the most recent experiences of the past were ingrained all along, familiar as breath.

Also, I haven't gotten around to immolating Derrin because my current character hasn't died yet.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.