Christmas: What gifts have you bought so far?

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Christmas time, mistle toe and wine (8)

Christmas is coming soon, and so will our bank statements! What have you bought your family and friends? Struggling for a gift and need suggestions? Well post here and Santa's little helpers (that's you guys) will help you!

So far I've managed to get my:

Dad: Gentlemens Grooming Kit, iPhone charger
Mum: Buying her some huge flowers, Hairdryer
Nephews: A Rocket that Shoots up 200m
Girlfriend: Haven't got a clue.

Skybar

Insider
My younger brother will be getting my old iMac I don't use anymore. For my parents I have no idea at all what to buy, I will probably end up buying a whisky for my dad and something my mom wishes for (haven't asked her yet though).

I suck at giving presents in general, so these are the only three people I usually give christmas gifts to.

You reckon Bare Mettle will give us something? ;)

MrIdontKnow

Insider
My younger brother will be getting my old iMac I don't use anymore. For my parents I have no idea at all what to buy, I will probably end up buying a whisky for my dad and something my mom wishes for (haven't asked her yet though).

I suck at giving presents in general, so these are the only three people I usually give christmas gifts to.

You reckon Bare Mettle will give us something? ;)

I reckon Madoc will send us an email with a big cheesy smile, a Santa hat on and a merry Christmas. If he doesn't, I will be very annoyed.

walltar

Insider
I don't celebrate christmas any more and i don't buy gifts. My father died week before cristmas last year so it is painfull time of a year for me.

Cooper Holt

Insider
Why was this thread created? i thought it was going to be about what updates and stuff we would get as gifts from Bare Mettle... :/

MrIdontKnow

Insider
I don't celebrate christmas any more and i don't buy gifts. My father died week before cristmas last year so it is painfull time of a year for me.
I'm sorry to hear that.

Why was this thread created? i thought it was going to be about what updates and stuff we would get as gifts from Bare Mettle... :/
Is this serious or are you joking? If you're not its a bit of fun. You are in the random forum dude.

nox

Insider
ammagaaad I have no clue for anyone!
I will be watching this thread closely to get some tips. :p

Nice ginger-tree mrIDK :D

So sorry to hear :(
This will be quite a hard Christmas for me as well, it's the first without my big brother. He passed away earlier this year.
I would have bought Sui for him, he would have loved it.

Verva

This will most likely be my last year receiving anything for christmas so I'm making the most of what money I can get, by donating it to SG :D

I've written a song for my GF, given my little brother my old ukulele and I may visit my older brother... more of a treat for me cause he lives on the jersey shore, but family time is really the best present of all. Plus I'm cheap.

MowLiao

Insider
Oh crap. :eek: I'm trying to stay far away from thinking about presents. However, I guess I definitely have my partner sorted out - he's getting uh... Beautiful Katamari (amazing, I know), a pair of self-made gloves and a new duvet.

My parents are getting tickets to see the Hobbit, because they have everything they could ever want material-wise. As for housemates and my partner's family... Uhh... uhhh... :(

kthula666

Insider
Next week will be time enough for getting gifts, as for myself still not decided what ill buy for ME its xmas time. ;)

MrIdontKnow

Insider
I work in a retail shop, so I get big tins of biscuits for like 50p, you know them really good Swiss made chocolates, so my brothers and that will get that

Rob

me jelly.
You want jelly, or you're getting people jelly for Christmas?;)

If you're jealous, why don't you convince MrIDK to set up a cheap mail order biscuits service? I'm sure international delivery would be reasonable!:p

Algea

Insider
You want jelly, or you're getting people jelly for Christmas?;)

If you're jealous, why don't you convince MrIDK to set up a cheap mail order biscuits service? I'm sure international delivery would be reasonable!:p
Both. Now.:p Jelly and Swiss chocolate.

Reactions: Rob

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.