Close to backing... but...

Tony

Insider
I would say that imminent mean something closer to 1 month rather than 6 ^^
Well, one month has come and gone... So far my initial prediction seems fairly accurate ;). Also, "imminent" was in reference to a beta release, not Steam release. I predicted the Steam release would be within six months from February.

Let's hope nothing major comes up and things keep going smoothly :). I'm looking forward to seeing the new content and features that Madoc previously spoke of. Watching Exanima slowly expand and transform more and more into a complete game is quite exciting!

Last edited:

Faelivrin

Insider
You win the first part of the bet, but it's not over! having the steam release as finish line, 2 months and 29 days it's still closer to 1 month than to 6. We gotta find ways to make the waiting funnier after all :D.

Nah, personally i don't have problems waiting whatever it takes. And after reading some fellow's comment about the steam landing i am much more up to a more feature complete delivery. Because it's true that the game could be labeled as incomplete if it doesn't implement some of thaumaturgy, skills or double weapon combat. Even if a roadmap is set to add all of it immediately after the steam early access, the wackadoodles will feel doomed. They assumed this was done years ago, when they saw those early attempts at the kickstarter video concepts.

The only thing clear on this whole topic to me, is that imminent have a completely different meaning for developers and for fans ;)

Tony

Insider
I'm actually secretly hoping you win the second half :p. I really wouldn't mind getting my hands on the game earlier rather than later. But the logical part of my brain says that a small development team + prototyping everything + unexpected issues that always arise during game development = later being a more probable outcome.

So, we never did specify... what are we wagering for?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.