Co-Op

With every update, expect something sweet to be introduced. I would definitely want to play this with my cousin or girlfriend, hell, even both! Which brings me to a question... Are more than two players in co-op/multiplayer something that might seem doable in the future? With ofc low ping and/or LAN.

Tony

Insider
@Madoc There wont be any decent/complex multiplayer in Exanima or SG?
Can you be more specific?

There most definitely will be MP in both the arena and the story mode (both co-op and PvP). However, MP will be limited to low latency only; the game will require low latency to function properly.

@Madoc There wont be any decent/complex multiplayer in Exanima or SG?
There really can't be.
What Tony mean here
the game will require low latency to function properly.
Is that when you play a online multiplayer game, you have a ping count and latency(lag). To have two computers playing a game at once, everything must be synced up. There are techniques that allow for computers to have more ping, and cause that "I got shot around a corner" problem, but in this game, being a physics heavy game, would require you both to be synced up. If you aren't, then you may encounter issues like the ones in games such as Unturned and DayZ where the Zombie hitbox and model aren't synced up at all and you end up getting hit by something invisible. So, low latency = good.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.