Coffee Diary 9/10/23

Zetheros

Developer
Hey Exanimates,

The update has been in testing for a couple of days and it has been going well, most issues reported so far were content and other minor issues that were easy to fix. We've already patched the test build once and we'll keep testing and monitoring things over the next few days as we also add some final touches to the new content, and if things are quiet enough we should be able to get a little more general polish and QoL type stuff in. So far it certainly looks like we should be on schedule to get the full public release out within a week.

It's certainly taken a while, once again, but it is a massive update and we've hit a bunch of really big development milestones. There's plenty more to come though and we're eager to get started on the next chapter and all the often small, but valuable features and improvements.

After some consideration, we are planning to change the frequency of the coffee diaries from here on to just once per month rather than once per week. We feel that with the general flow of development and mostly how often we just can't openly discuss what we're working on because of spoilers, especially at this stage, it's difficult for us to provide enough interesting information weekly that isn't just vague and cryptic. This might also make the diaries more suitable for the Steam news section and website.

Have a great week!
-the BM team

Salvo04

"You can also locate treatment facilities in your area by using the SAMHSA Treatment locator available by calling 1-800-662-HELP (4357)."
Lapty, here's a hotline for psychological help if you need any

Zor

After some consideration, we are planning to change the frequency of the coffee diaries from here on to just once per month rather than once per week.
Please reconsider.

I truly enjoy the weekly updates, and a weekly schedule is easy to follow (it's Monday: check for Bare Mettle's coffee diary). Even if updates are thin on content, it keeps me connected to the game's development, and gives me a feel for the progress that's being realised. Just because there is little to tell, does not mean it is not worth telling!

I've read each and every coffee diary for the last couple of years, and I would surely miss them three-out-of-four weeks if they were to go ahead with reducing the frequency.

Fawz

Insider
Moving to Monthly instead of Weekly for updates makes sense, but hopefully they can start including visual examples and go to bigger lengths when there's noteworthy progress

Videogames

I'm glad that you want to start posting more on steam page. Hope it will give a little bit more attention from people too since almost none of them know about coffee diary existence.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.