Cube World :eek:

Fawz

Insider
Been following that game for a long time and it's always looking like it might be almost coming out, but then the Dev goes quiet for a few months and then we get a new video/screenshots that put the past build to shame.

A lot of features look great and more time to polish and add features will only make the game better, but right now the creators are treating it more as a personal project they're doing for themselves then a game made for the public to enjoy. Hopefully they get some stuff in order and maybe look into some form of crowdfunding to propel the project forward.

Komuflage

Insider
Been following that game for a long time and it's always looking like it might be almost coming out, but then the Dev goes quiet for a few months and then we get a new video/screenshots that put the past build to shame.

A lot of features look great and more time to polish and add features will only make the game better, but right now the creators are treating it more as a personal project they're doing for themselves then a game made for the public to enjoy. Hopefully they get some stuff in order and maybe look into some form of crowdfunding to propel the project forward.
I really don't understand why they don't make a kickstarter for the game :O
I need more rpgs naow.

Fawz

Insider
They've just released a new website for Cube World that compiles all the info currently available for the game.

https://picroma.com/cubeworld

It's looking really good with a clear vision outline and I can see it being a huge success.
There's also a great fan site for the game if anyone wants a bit of extra info.

Also looks like the game will go the popular route of having paid Alpha and BETA leading up to release.

Hope Alpha access/purchase becomes available soon!

I really don't understand why they don't make a kickstarter for the game :O
I need more rpgs naow.
I got into the alpha a few months ago.... Its a nice game but for me it didnt really do the trick ultimately. Its a really nice game, but simply having a minecrafty style does not make an RPG good sadly. If you compare it to minecraft it lacks the crafting and all that compare it with RPGs and it lacks as well... :)

Komuflage

Insider
I got into the alpha a few months ago.... Its a nice game but for me it didnt really do the trick ultimately. Its a really nice game, but simply having a minecrafty style does not make an RPG good sadly. If you compare it to minecraft it lacks the crafting and all that compare it with RPGs and it lacks as well... :)
I also played it a few months back, and it's true that, at the time it was missing a lot of RPG elements, however (I dunno if we played during the same time) wollay had just started with the questing part, hence I guess you can "blame Alpha". Although it seems he have abandoned the game, which is a shame :oops:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.