Don't neglect writing

Gruia

I see the physics and graphics won't disappoint, but for a full immersive experience, good writing is necessary. And I'm not talking about lore, poems. Just a good healthy plot, with good character progression, sparing dialogs here and there. Keep it simple, but pay alot of attention to it.

Do your best to make this a living breathing world, full of details and subtle touches. I woul rather play a 5h game that packs a punch than a 30h one that I play on autopilot.

Good luck

If you're looking for some Sui Generis reading material from their head writer, I recommend looking at this thread.

I have complete faith in Tony's writing ability and the rest of the team's commitment to excellence. As long as they don't try to pack too much into too little space, I think it'll be great :)

Yngvald

Insider
My concurrence with post #2. From we've have seen and heard from the team, the story of each player will be exactly what each person make of it, and thus the writing will have to be very "efficient", smart and well done in a way that we usually don't see elsewhere. It's enthralling to see what new horizons this will invite us to

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.