Exanima 0.6.3.3 (public beta)

Mati9319

Supporter
Nice...

Today, I overcame my reluctance and started story mode again. After about 2 hours of gameplay (without exitting) I got some "scene manager" error or something and the game crashed. After I launched it again, my new character was not there, because I didn't exit the game a single time after starting story mode.

Seems like this game really wants to keep me away from seeing Level 5... If you don't know the full story, read this.

EDIT

Yeah! :D I've finally made it to Level 5! Here are my impressions so far:
  • great design,
  • REALLY creepy music/ambience,
  • challenging, but not impossible "golems".

Also, after getting my ass beaten a few times, I came up with pretty flawless method for dealing with "golems":
  • equip a decent one-handed weapon,
  • move forward and only by dashing,
  • kepp your crosshair at the enemy at ALL times,
  • he shouldn't be able to throw a proper swing, but when he does - crouch for a split second to avoid taking damage.

Also, the noise "golems" make when they're moving is definitely one of the creepiest things I've heard in my entire life! I don't know how that's even possible...

Last edited:

Shinzawai

Mati9319, spoiler that would you please...

EDIT: Thanks man, I need as many people as possible to be as spooked as I was...

Last edited:

Syllabear3

I know this been asked and sorry in advance for repeating... my steam updated something from exanima and i lost all my characters 4th nivel... yesterday ive been playing it again and i dont know how to access the 5 level, how to?

Tony

Insider
I know this been asked and sorry in advance for repeating... my steam updated something from exanima and i lost all my characters 4th nivel... yesterday ive been playing it again and i dont know how to access the 5 level, how to?
After going through the portal you'll need to head directly east as soon as possible. You'll run into a gate with a lever next to it and this is the entrance to level 5.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.