Exanima Adam's Manor ASMR

Adam Lang

Good morning. Welcome to Exanima users. My name is Hyung-yoon Seo. The American name is Hyung Yoon-seo. My YouTube nickname is Adam Lang. Welcome to Adam's mansion. I'm a Korean. So even if I don't speak English, please understand. Follow me in. The mansion I live in is built with granite and marble, and is decorated with a variety of metals, steels, irons, brasses, and copper. There are scrapers and fans at the entrance. And there is a broom and a sofa and a table and a trash can. Forgotten books are on the table. This is the kitchen and bedroom. Full body armor is placed on the bed. And six blue crystals surround the armor, illuminating the armor brightly. A huge copper bowl is placed under the bed. There are huge millstones on the kitchen countertops and various surgical tools. And there is a huge brass jug and a huge brass bowl and a huge marble bowl. Next to the countertop is a huge marble pestle and a huge marble mortar. There is a brass shelf right next to it, a small basalt pestle and a basalt mortar. And there are small blue and red bottles, and there are smaller gems of each type. This is my favorite fireplace. The torch was used to create a fireplace, and a stand was used to prevent the torch's flames from piercing the pan and pan lid. There are various wooden cooking utensils, pots and pans around, fireplace tongs and fireplace shovels. Sit back and relax on the comfortable brass chairs and comfortable iron chairs placed around the fireplace. Next to the brass chairs is a small brass coffee table. On the table is a book called Forgotten Power. Inside the huge brass box are parchments and old parchments. And there is a huge brass box lid that can cover a huge brass box. The marble bookshelf features Urns, ceramics and various vessels, as well as copper ingots, iron ingots and brass ingots. There is also a book called Binding of the Dead that has a lot of blood on it, and a book called Deconstructing Humanity that has a little blood on it. And on the wall there is a metal shoring and a hexagonal trash can. The marble table has a variety of silver and iron, brass and copper dishes. Forks, spoons and knives are all made of brass. The dining table chair is also made of brass. Blue crystals illuminate the dining table. Now let's move to the back of the wall through the secret marble door disguised as a wall. Various monumental and symbolic armors and weapons are placed in the cabinet. Black spheres are placed on the sink. Next to the huge brass treasure chest is my friend, partner, and friend Derrin. Hi. Derrin. There are various types of steel weapons and steel shields in the showcase where Derrin is standing. And nine green crystals illuminate the weapons and shields. The bookshelf is lined with various books and potions large and small. Then there are combs and hair brushes, as well as different kinds of candles and maps. Above the cabinet are strong boxes, Satchel, Diviner's Deck, scales, Sprayer, tokens, weights, and various swords. The marble display case has small pockets of different types and amber crystals illuminate the small pockets. There are various loot, cigarette racks and diaries on the office desk. Thank you very much for visiting our mansion. Please subscribe, like button and comment. Have A Nice Day. Sir.

This post belongs in off-topic, and off-topic only(if even anywhere, given this is just an ad), which coincidentally, is the only place you have not posted it.

Quit your spamming, quit your obnoxious advertising.

Last edited:

Midcal9

This post belongs in off-topic, and off-topic only(if even anywhere, given this is just an ad), which coincidentally, is the only place you have not posted it.

Quit your spamming, quit your obnoxious advertising.
Ahh don't be rude mate, fella doesn't speak English at all so he probably cant even tell where to post it. On top of it i'm pretty sure there are no Korean Exanima sites out there. He's lonely in his passion. Aww.

Ahh don't be rude mate, fella doesn't speak English at all so he probably cant even tell where to post it. On top of it i'm pretty sure there are no Korean Exanima sites out there. He's lonely in his passion. Aww.
Man, you're right, despite the notes of sarcasm.

Apologies to you, Hyung-yoon, it's great that you're enjoying the game, and making content from it.

Adam Lang

이해해 주셔서 진심으로 고맙읍니다 저가 영어를 못해서 구글 번역기와 파파고 번역기를 사용했읍니다 한국에는 엑사니마 공식 홈페이지가 없어서 이곳에 엑사니마 ASMR 영상을 올렸읍니다 댓글 달아주셔서 진심으로 고맙읍니다

Adam Lang

Man, you're right, despite the notes of sarcasm.

Apologies to you, Hyung-yoon, it's great that you're enjoying the game, and making content from it.
저가 어디에 올려야 하는지 몰라서 모든 슈래드에 올리게 되였읍니다 앞으로는 게임 플레이란에만 올리도록 하겠읍니다 너그럽게 이해해 주셔서 진심으로 고맙읍니다 저가 한국인이라 영어를 하나도 못해서 구글 번역기와 파파고 번역기를 사용하였읍니다

Midcal9

이해해 주셔서 진심으로 고맙읍니다 저가 영어를 못해서 구글 번역기와 파파고 번역기를 사용했읍니다 한국에는 엑사니마 공식 홈페이지가 없어서 이곳에 엑사니마 ASMR 영상을 올렸읍니다 댓글 달아주셔서 진심으로 고맙읍니다
그것에 대해 걱정하지 마십시오. 이 게임에 대해 자신의 언어로 토론 할 수없는 것은 유감입니다.

당신의 저택은 매우 멋져 보입니다. 당신은 그 모든 항목을 수집하고 주문하는데 많은 시간을 보냈을 것입니다.

Adam Lang

그것에 대해 걱정하지 마십시오. 이 게임에 대해 자신의 언어로 토론 할 수없는 것은 유감입니다.

당신의 저택은 매우 멋져 보입니다. 당신은 그 모든 항목을 수집하고 주문하는데 많은 시간을 보냈을 것입니다.
에 그렇읍니다 저가 거의 몃달동안 몇칠동안 오래동안 아이템들을 모와서 진열하고 예쁘게 장식하는데 욘니 긴 세월을 보냈심 특히 벽난로에 스탠드를 놓고 아래에는 횃불로 모닥불을 만들고 그 위에 냄비와 냄비 뚜껑을 올려놓는데 최고로 오랜 시간을 보냈읍니다 정말 힘든 작업이였지만은 정말 멋있는 대저택이 완성되였다능 크큭 촤하하 미드칼 나인님 항상 건강하시고 행복하십시오 한글판이 하루 빨리 출시되였으면은 좋겠읍니다 한국인 유저 아담랭 올림 서형윤 배상

Midcal9

글쎄요, 제가 생각하기에 훌륭합니다. Exanima의 새로운 베타 버전을 사용해 보셨습니까? 정말 훌륭하고 많은 새로운 추가 사항이 있지만 모든 것을 보려면 새 게임을 시작해야합니다.

Adam Lang

글쎄요, 제가 생각하기에 훌륭합니다. Exanima의 새로운 베타 버전을 사용해 보셨습니까? 정말 훌륭하고 많은 새로운 추가 사항이 있지만 모든 것을 보려면 새 게임을 시작해야합니다.
예 그렇읍니다 저가 그렇지 않아도 새로운 게임을 시작했읍니다 버전도 0.8.2.1 베타 버전으로 업그레이드 했고 스팀에서 15000원 만오천원으로 구매했읍니다 인벤토리를 볼때 투명색으로 보여서 욘나 신기했읍니다 위급한 상황에서 투명한 인벤토리들로 인해 적들을 순식간에 지켜볼 수 있어 욘나 편리했심 저가 곧 새로운 구역도 한번 탐험해 보도록 하겠읍니다 새로운 갑옷도 구해보겠읍니다 새로운 구역과 새로운 갑옷을 어디서 구할 수 있는지 아신다면은 알려주시면은 대단이 고맙고 진심으로 감사들이겠읍니다

Midcal9

예 그렇읍니다 저가 그렇지 않아도 새로운 게임을 시작했읍니다 버전도 0.8.2.1 베타 버전으로 업그레이드 했고 스팀에서 15000원 만오천원으로 구매했읍니다 인벤토리를 볼때 투명색으로 보여서 욘나 신기했읍니다 위급한 상황에서 투명한 인벤토리들로 인해 적들을 순식간에 지켜볼 수 있어 욘나 편리했심 저가 곧 새로운 구역도 한번 탐험해 보도록 하겠읍니다 새로운 갑옷도 구해보겠읍니다 새로운 구역과 새로운 갑옷을 어디서 구할 수 있는지 아신다면은 알려주시면은 대단이 고맙고 진심으로 감사들이겠읍니다
15,000 원에 사 주셔서 감사합니다, 하하!

아담, 토론하고 싶은 게 있나요? 무작위로 생성 된 새로운 무기가 마음에 드십니까? 가장 좋아하는 무기 클래스는 무엇입니까?

Adam Lang

15,000 원에 사 주셔서 감사합니다, 하하!

아담, 토론하고 싶은 게 있나요? 무작위로 생성 된 새로운 무기가 마음에 드십니까? 가장 좋아하는 무기 클래스는 무엇입니까?
저는 이번에 아레나에서 무작위 랜덤으로 생성된 워해머와 메이스에 대해 지대한 관심이 있읍니다 특히 양손 롱소드의 외형도 욘나 멋있읍니다 랜덤 무작위 장비들은 외형들이 다양하지만 품질이 안좋은게 상점에 자주 출현 하드라구요 새로 생긴 아레나의 잠겨있던 화장실이 개방되여 아주 좋왔읍니다 남은 잠긴 방은 갑옷과 무기의 품질을 좋게 할 수 있는 대장간이 생겼으면은 좋겠읍니다 그리고 베데스다 제작사가 만든 게임 스카이림처럼 그곳에서 휴식도 취할 수 있고 음식을 먹을 수 있는 모션이나 의자나 침대에 앉거나 눕는 모션도 생겼으면은 좋겠심 특히 대장간에서 망치로 아이템을 수리하는 모션도 생겼으면은 좋겠다능 엑사니마 게임은 제 일생 최고에 게임입니다 동료들도 침대가 많은 방에서 눕거나 식사를 하거나 하는 다양한 모션들을 수행했으면은 좋겠읍니다

Midcal9

저는 이번에 아레나에서 무작위 랜덤으로 생성된 워해머와 메이스에 대해 지대한 관심이 있읍니다 특히 양손 롱소드의 외형도 욘나 멋있읍니다 랜덤 무작위 장비들은 외형들이 다양하지만 품질이 안좋은게 상점에 자주 출현 하드라구요 새로 생긴 아레나의 잠겨있던 화장실이 개방되여 아주 좋왔읍니다 남은 잠긴 방은 갑옷과 무기의 품질을 좋게 할 수 있는 대장간이 생겼으면은 좋겠읍니다 그리고 베데스다 제작사가 만든 게임 스카이림처럼 그곳에서 휴식도 취할 수 있고 음식을 먹을 수 있는 모션이나 의자나 침대에 앉거나 눕는 모션도 생겼으면은 좋겠심 특히 대장간에서 망치로 아이템을 수리하는 모션도 생겼으면은 좋겠다능 엑사니마 게임은 제 일생 최고에 게임입니다 동료들도 침대가 많은 방에서 눕거나 식사를 하거나 하는 다양한 모션들을 수행했으면은 좋겠읍니다
나는 그들이 당신이 말하는 움직임 중 일부를 추가 할 것이라고 확신합니다.
그러나 현재 그들은 PoleAxes, halberds 및 one handed Axes 및 flails와 같은 절차 적 무기에 대해 여전히 작업하고 있습니다. 레벨 5의 더 스타일 화 된 무기뿐만 아니라.

Adam Lang

나는 그들이 당신이 말하는 움직임 중 일부를 추가 할 것이라고 확신합니다.
그러나 현재 그들은 PoleAxes, halberds 및 one handed Axes 및 flails와 같은 절차 적 무기에 대해 여전히 작업하고 있습니다. 레벨 5의 더 스타일 화 된 무기뿐만 아니라.
아그렇궁요 저는 옛날에 심즈라는 게임을 인상깊게 했었읍니다 심즈 게임처럼 엑사니마 게임이 맵 곳곳에 배치되여 있는 포크와 스푼과 나이프와 컵을 사용하여 음식과 음료를 먹고 마시며 식탁 의자에 앉아 식사를 할 수 있는 사실감 넘치는 모션이 생겼으면은 좋겠심 그렇헤 되면은 분명 여성 유저들에 취향도 저격할 수 있을 거세요 그리고 또한 맵 곳곳에 있는 화장실에서 소변과 대변도 볼 수 있는 사실감 넘치고 실감나는 모션들도 구현이 되였으면은 좋겠읍니다 또한 한국 게임 로스트 아크처럼 커스터 마이징 기능이 좋와저서 캐릭터들에게 다양한 수염들도 고를 수 있으면은 좋겠심 또한 맵 곳곳에 물감들이 숨겨져 있는 방을 저가 발견했는데 이 물감으로 갑옷도 염색하고 얼굴과 몸에 발라서 마치 스코틀랜드 전사들처럼 스카이림 게임의 전사들처럼 치장도 할 수 있는 시스템이 탑재되면은 좋을거 같다능

Adam Lang

Hi, can you tell me how to upload an avatar?
아바타 업로드 하는 방법은 저가 제 우투부 채널에 올려두었읍니다
해당 주소를 클릭하시면은 저가 아바타 장비들을 장식해서 업로드하는 방법을 ASMR 로 영어로 올렸사오니 즐거운 엑사니마 게임 되십시오 댓글 달어주셔서 진심으로 고맙읍니다

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.