External force keeping you upright?

Tyrek

I've noticed sometimes, like when turning sharply, that your character has a an almost unrealistic ability to stay upright. Sometimes it feels like characters are partly hanging from a string attatched to the ceiling. Like there is no muscle group that could keep them standing like that.

So my question is: Are there external forces stabilizng the characters, making them harder to trip etc?

If this is the case I'm not complaining, I can see how it would be very necessary and almost impossible to do differently.

Also sometimes, like when climbing onto an object, even though your character looks stable it's like the game decides you should fall and makes all muscles relax. (Please let me climb over/up on stuff x)

Zotis

I had to completely restart my game once because I fell with my arm in a basin and the character kept falling over and wouldn't get up.

Just saying...

Tyrek

I've had trouble falling over repeatedly myself, but nothing that severe yet!

I once experimented with getting into a very thin space behind a barrel shelf thing, by running up a plank. Surprisingly, every time I succeeded I was able to get out of there pretty quickly. The current stability system seems to handle some situations way better.

NachoDawg

I had to completely restart my game once because I fell with my arm in a basin and the character kept falling over and wouldn't get up.

Just saying...
ugh yes. The character seem to have to be flat on the ground before standing up. I'm sure we'll see more variation to this later though

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.