Failed to load container item upon entering 3rd level

Tyrek

After filling both my inventory and strongbox with a bunch of stuff during the first and second level I got an error when opening the strongbox and inventory after entering the third level.

What's weird is that the error seemed to have spawned two plate helmets for me (one rusty and one nice) as well as a pair of yellow pants. Can't remember if something went missing and it might have spawned/changed other stuff. (I hoarded stuff so it's hard to keep track) Also stuff seemed to have moved about a bit. It seems the changes occured only in the strongbox.

A second later I opened the inventory and strongbox again, after dumping some stuff, and got the same error again. There were multiple error windows both the first and second time.

Now it seems fine.

Thanks for the nice helmet!

Edit: The error persisted but stopped changing my inventory

Last edited:
I got the same error only it was after dragging a thick gambeson from a chest. Then is disappeared and now I keep getting this error when I open the container but the gambeson has disappeared.

Edit: The error disappeared after alt tabbing and now the item turned into something else. Guess it fixes itself. Only it would be a bummer if there was an amazing item and then it switched so something worse.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.