Fast Paced Games

Pancakez54

Insider
I've been enjoying Battlefield 4 lately. It can be as fast or slow paced as you like since there are different game modes and different sized servers. I enjoy using my brain and strategy while gaming so I usually prefer playing BF4 with a group of friends as squadmates. Using teamwork is very rewarding in that game and things can get very crazy.
Playing that right now, lol. Currently level 53, you?

Tony

Insider
I've been playing for about two weeks now and I am level 22. I play mostly on hardcore servers that have the minimap disabled. I don't like in softcore mode how the enemies glow when they are behind cover or how there is a crosshair on the screen. I also like in hardcore mode how enemies die in 1-3 shots.

Pancakez54

Insider
I've been playing for about two weeks now and I am level 22. I play mostly on hardcore servers that have the minimap disabled. I don't like in softcore mode how the enemies glow when they are behind cover or how there is a crosshair on the screen. I also like in hardcore mode how enemies die in 1-3 shots.
I just find you get less 'Aw sheit, son!' moments in hardcore. In softcore, that just feels like the Battlefield I know and love :3

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
I just find you get less 'Aw sheit, son!' moments in hardcore. In softcore, that just feels like the Battlefield I know and love :3
Well, I've had quite a few of those moments too in hardcore mode. It's very intense when you take out an entire squad by yourself. I jumped down from a ledge when I was a sniper and knifed two people, threw a grenade to kill another and then pistoled the last guy about the same time the grenade blew up. It was pretty intense!

Pancakez54

Insider
What about that new "Metal Gear Solid: Resurrection" game? 3rd person sword fighting, pretty hectical japanese stuff.

What about one "Sonic Unleashed" (0:55 for gameplay)? Console only though.

"Xenotic" is like Quake Live, but different, I think even faster. It's free.
Just completed my 5th playthrough of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance :p. That's why I'm looking for a new game :D

Pancakez54

Insider
Well, I've had quite a few of those moments too in hardcore mode. It's very intense when you take out an entire squad by yourself. I jumped down from a ledge when I was a sniper and knifed two people, threw a grenade to kill another and then pistoled the last guy about the same time the grenade blew up. It was pretty intense!
Ever been on a 9 man killstreak using nothing but the repair bot? Yeah. I get around.

Tony

Insider
Ever been on a 9 man killstreak using nothing but the repair bot? Yeah. I get around.
Haha, nope. Haven't tried that yet. Thanks for the new challenge! :cool:

I did have an enemy repair bot chase me down when I was in a tank. I kept trying to run it over and couldn't manage to squish it so I then attempted to shoot it with the main cannon while driving in reverse. Still having no success I was becoming desperate and so I finally had to destroy it with a lock-on missile haha. It must have looked like a mouse chasing an elephant.

Pancakez54

Insider
Haha, nope. Haven't tried that yet. Thanks for the new challenge! :cool:

I did have an enemy repair bot chase me down when I was in a tank. I kept trying to run it over and couldn't manage to squish it so I then attempted to shoot it with the main cannon while driving in reverse. Still having no success I was becoming desperate and so I finally had to destroy it with a lock-on missile haha. It must have looked like a mouse chasing an elephant.
Lol. You're lucky he didn't kill you ^^

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.