[FEATURE REQUEST] Replay button in Arena mode

- As a player I would like a replay button when I die so that I don't have to click through 4 screens to to play the same setup again

Replay button along with the Exit button would be nice to help speed up training time. The replay button should load the arena starting over with the same gear. To change gear either select Exit or take the items in the arena after winning the first fight.

Moppy

Supporter
I agree. Instead if clicking exit though, you can press escape and click "new game" and it'll take you to the character customization screen for the arena.

rodgier

. . . why this is not yet implemented! just kidding - but i play arena for few hours and get a lot additional anger because of lack of this feature ;). In fact i create an account just to pass this idea :D

Also dont know why i not always get to next section by clicking on "active text" on menu. probably while i move my mouse i can't go i hear the click sound of menu bot nothing happens - thats iritating after hours on Arena.

Sir NotABot

Also dont know why i not always get to next section by clicking on "active text" on menu. probably while i move my mouse i can't go i hear the click sound of menu bot nothing happens - thats iritating after hours on Arena.
This annoys me too, and it's only since the last patch (5.2). It's every link, and I think it's just if you try to click on it right after it appears.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.