I've collected things I noticed during my last play through so that I could give constructive feedback. I've organised my feedback into three post. This is the third of those three and deals with those things I personally would like to see, but might be rather personal or less important on the grander scale of things. The first and second posted can be viewed at your pleasure.
- It would be nice if I could re-lock doors/chests?
- It would be nice if there was a dialogue line where I could tell Derrin to close doors behind him
- Compared to the quite wide selection of weapons, the selection of shields seems somewhat shallow by comparison.
- I would expect a long (just above the knees) chain shirt (with long sleeves).
- The requirements for the magic system causes times where I cannot select the next magic skill to learn, because they all require some skill I do not currently have, causing the upgrade + to continue to blink at me
- Right now, the game is organised in such a way that the progression in equipment (most notably, with armour) is quite linear, with the plate armour being superior to earlier armour types such as splint and maille. While this is of course mostly correct from a historic perspective, I feel it limits the option for personal style and preference too stringently. I would personally welcome it if I could combine other equipment options into a viable (competitive with plate harness) alternative.
- I've never found an 'Exceptional leather belt'. The completionist in me really wants them to exist.