Footwork Tips and tricks

Very nice tutorial! Loved the bacground percussion. Is it one of those japanesse folklore music shows? I hope something like that goes into Exanima or maybe SG better, since it may not be too underworldly?

Also, I find I perform waaay better when I only look at the opponent and stop looking at me to see how gorgeous my moves are.

Nynuc

Insider
Very nice tutorial! Loved the bacground percussion. Is it one of those japanesse folklore music shows? I hope something like that goes into Exanima or maybe SG better, since it may not be too underworldly?

Also, I find I perform waaay better when I only look at the opponent and stop looking at me to see how gorgeous my moves are.
You should always watch your opponent, but I find people that focus too much on keeping the cross hair on their enemy, they forget how to move their feet in more effective ways.

You should always watch your opponent, but I find people that focus too much on keeping the cross hair on their enemy, they forget how to move their feet in more effective ways.
I might be one fo those with the crosshair too, but how could you fix it when you are trying to compensate a crosshair that is going all over the place? Too much M&B here.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.