Games with great stories

Scarecrow

Insider
Agree with Jedi Outcast being an awesome game. It was, in my opinion, the coolest Star Wars game in terms of gameplay. The combat was fluid, and it made you feel like a Jedi. Never played KOTOR so don't know if that beats it.

The Longest Journey and Dreamfall are also games i'd really like to dive into, but it has kinda just disappeared from my radar.

Never played Alundra, but after a quick search it looks interesting. Something about it immediately reminded me of Wild Arms for some reason. Does it play the same way? Wild Arms is turned based btw if you didn't know, and its a great PS game.

ZaratanCho

Insider
I have played KOTOR a little bit, but it was a long time ago. Think a ran into a bug and stopped playing it. It was pretty good, but it is RPG, combat was more point and click nothing close to Jedi outcast style. It has quite the reputation, but I don't want to play it nowadays, it doesn't pull me in and the graphics turn down a bit. It is probably a great game though.

Parco

Kotor is indeed a great game, but its a game you play twice to get different endings then you stop playing it, if it had the combat of jedi outcast it would be the best game of all times.
i hope someone remakes jedi outcast using a better engine and with better graphics

Lathspell

Never played Alundra, but after a quick search it looks interesting. Something about it immediately reminded me of Wild Arms for some reason. Does it play the same way? Wild Arms is turned based btw if you didn't know, and its a great PS game.
it's like those Super Nintendo zelda games, actually a lot of people say that's a zelda clone but look yourself
bosses are cool though (jump to 3:32)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.