Graphical glitches in character creation menu

I just bought the game and it functions correctly until the character creation menu. My problems are as follows:

1.) Some buttons are invisible unless hovered over by the mouse. When they are, they are partially covered by white boxes and flicker
2.) Some buttons are always partially covered with white boxes
3.) Adjusting the skin tone and/or hair color boxes removes the character's skin texture, replacing it with pure black
4.) Moving the mouse at all causes strange white boxes, lines, etc to flicker on screen

I would be willing to look past this as an annoying but otherwise harmless occurence, but it is preventing me from creating a character because I cannot see where to input a name for the character.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated because I am very impressed with the game from what I've seen on youtube and I am excited to try it for myself!

Attached are some screenshots of the phenomena I have described above.

Attachments

I just bought the game and it functions correctly until the character creation menu. My problems are as follows:

1.) Some buttons are invisible unless hovered over by the mouse. When they are, they are partially covered by white boxes and flicker
2.) Some buttons are always partially covered with white boxes
3.) Adjusting the skin tone and/or hair color boxes removes the character's skin texture, replacing it with pure black
4.) Moving the mouse at all causes strange white boxes, lines, etc to flicker on screen

I would be willing to look past this as an annoying but otherwise harmless occurence, but it is preventing me from creating a character because I cannot see where to input a name for the character.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated because I am very impressed with the game from what I've seen on youtube and I am excited to try it for myself!

Attached are some screenshots of the phenomena I have described above.
So, the game is working perfectly now. I'm not sure exactly what fixed it, but I'll describe the steps I took in order:

1.) Verify integrity of game files
2.) Launch game, check for change, no change
3.) Verify integrity of game files again
4.) Launch game, check for change, no change
5.) Uninstall game
6.) Install game
7.) Launch game, check for change, no change
8.) Uninstall game
9.) Install game
10.) Launch game, did not check for change
11.) In settings, turned off vsync, set multisampling from off to max
12.) checked for change, game fixed

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.