Hello, please take my money.

pareod

Insider
Hey guys, the name is Pareod. I just discovered this game, and will be Late Backing as soon as I can muster up the money. I am definitely buying the alpha and beta pack, because there is no way I can wait until May to play this. I have always wished for a game very similar to this. I have wanted a game that has this exact style of combat, and when I saw the video I could not believe it existed.

Needless to say, when I saw the knight get his feet swept out from under him by the ogre's mace, my jaw dropped. I was also very impressed by the fact that the two guards could be fooled by the player wearing the guard uniform. As I looked further and saw the skeletons reforming after being smashed into pieces, the floating swords flailing at the seemingly helpless knights, and the epic dual with what looked like a noble knight with the cape of his kingdom on his shoulders, I was astonished that ideas that I had were shared by a brilliant group of developers.

Now I can only hope for a rich world to play in. I hope that you can become allies with people, and perhaps kings. I hope that there is a sense of diplomacy and conversation with characters in the game, and that perhaps large scale battles could ensue as a chain reaction to choices made earlier on. In any case, I look forward to getting my hands on this amazing looking game with my friends, who will undoubtedly be joining me in local coop (and maybe even be fighting my character if there will be pvp in the game).

So greetings everyone, I hope you all are as excited as I am!

Torhque

Insider
Welcome to the community man. Everyone here is rather nice, so you shouldn't worry about negative Nancies here lol.

I backed the Alpha tier back when it was still being Kickstarted, so I feel the same way :)

Parco

hello and welcome to the forums. i can pretty much guess all of us forum dwellers are excited about the game
i was also a late backer, but backing the game was definitely worth it.

Welcome Pareod!

You have come to the right place! :) I've been here for almost a year, and I'm still amazed that I managed to find this game, because it is exactly what I'd been hoping for. I believe this is the case with most of the community, which is what makes this forum so great. To top it all off, the devs are informative, ambitious, and passionate about the game they are making!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.