Hi

staksan

Hi all,
First I want to congratulate the team that developed this wonderful project.
do not know very well English and everything I write is translated via Google, and please excuse me if I made mistakes.
After development of the game half a year and I greatly admire the work of the team. RPG style is my favorite play. I'm a little disappointed that there is only MMO will be limited to LAN network, but I'll live somehow. In all the videos, photos and comments I saw and read my impressions do best game-play that you create is truly unique.
I have not read each as comments in the forum so excuse me if I duplicate some of the questions that will ask below.
1. Movies and photos that I've seen so far I have not seen anywhere using bows and crossbows and am curious how you made the battle of such weapons. I mean, will there be sufficient visibility and distance to fling a few arrows before the enemy melee unit, approached me to come within the scope of his melee weapon that the accuracy of this type of weapon would depend on the padding between us. The enemy that will be protective ability of arrows that send him or just move on me until they come within the scope of his weapon.
2. Will there be a mini-map in some corner of the screen for better orientation.
3. Will there be options to produce their own weapons and armor of the material that we find in the game, sort of civilian occupations such as blacksmith, miner, alchemist etc..
4. Will you be wearing flares and other objects illuminating the dark Underground for good visibility.
5. Armor we wear only damage you will absorb a percentage or a missed kick
6. Guns will have a brittle every punch and whether a different type of weapon will use different strokes and skills, for example:
sword - to parry blows
axe - Critical to strike blows
hammers and maces - every stroke to reduce the armor of enemy and stun rate for some time.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.