How do you prove you pledged and gain access to the Insider forums?

Same for me. I am fairly certain this is the same email as it is where I get all the Kickstarter updates. To be safe though I sent them an email with my Kickstarter name and the email I used here. Hopefully everything will be taken care of soon enough.

EDIT: this was a response to posts on the first page. Didn't realize more had been posted.

Sparrow

Insider
Yeah, I Don't have access either el doctore. My email is the same as my Kickstarter email as well. I wonder whats going on inside the super secret forum right now.....

Yeah, I Don't have access either el doctore. My email is the same as my Kickstarter email as well. I wonder whats going on inside the super secret forum right now.....
I'm wondering if maybe the issue is that I created my account on here after they released the insider forum. Actually, I mostly created my account BECAUSE of the Insider Forum announcement.

Tony

Insider
To anyone who is still having troubles getting into the insider forum: be patient. They have to manually run a script every time for it to update the list of members allowed access. If you're certain that you've used the same email address for both your forum account and for your pledge then you just need to wait for the next time the devs run the script.

BigT2themax

Insider
Ahh, okay, that explains everything.

I pledged £45 through this website (for the £30 reward + £15 for beta access), and sent BM an e-mail asking about it. I never got a confirmation e-mail back, and I assumed they just hadn't gotten round to dealing with those, so I was a bit surprised to find I had access to the insider forum. :confused:

nox

Insider
Don't worry if your not in yet, you will soon receive a small note in you mail to inform you you have been accepted.

I got mine just a few hours after pledging! They must have some magic mail service!

Here, I'll show you what it looked like :

Joe Moore

Insider
Don't worry if your not in yet, you will soon receive a small note in you mail to inform you you have been accepted.

I got mine just a few hours after pledging! They must have some magic mail service!

You had me until BearMetal Team. Should be Bare Mettle Team. :)

The photoshop skills are strong in this one!

Interdictor

Insider
I've logged in and out several times over the last few days and I still don't have access. Yes, I registered with the same email as my Kickstarter account. I'll assume it's not an automated process and the delay is because of the holidays.

Madoc

Project Lead
Updates to forum priviliges have to be done manually, as it has been some time since the Kickstarter campaign ended we don't do these as frequently now. If you sign up to the forums and want insider forum access promptly then please send us an email telling us your Kickstarter backer name or email along with your forum registered email. Thanks.

Wookiee

Insider
Yay I got my note and I am in... little shocked at the amount of metal bears in there... going to be one hell of a monster to fight in game. :D

Reactions: nox

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.