How's it going?

Sir NotABot

If the prelude is such a failure that it can't raise us enough funds to continue development then everything we've done would be worthless and it wouldn't matter much either way.
@Madoc , this is my biggest fear, that due to some really histrionic/lazy reviewers, Exanima gets bad publicity and doesn't generate the funds you need to continue, and everything grinds to a halt. So... how's it going?

Vold

Insider
I doubt we're gonna get an official response on this matter. But, from what I can see it is going well.

83% of positive reviews on steam.

~20000 Steam Owners (I suppose that it reflects the number of people who have installed the game on steam), so there are at least 20000 owners, much more than before and only after 1 month.

Last edited:

Sir NotABot

Thanks for the data. I'll have to keep an eye on that. I bet there are a lot of people like me that missed the kickstarter but bought Exanima and are hooked. I wish there was some more content we could buy to contribute. I suppose I could buy some more steam codes and distribute among my friends.

OddSpierce

You know what, as the game develops more i definitely would not mind seeing some merch pop up in the store, especially if it'll help keep the team afloat. I'd certainly appreciate a certain astronaut trope themed item from the forums making an appearance......

Faelivrin

Insider
Why the number of owners for the game is decreasing?
If the decrease is small, it's just the margin of error in action. Don't worry, it's still probably somewhere on that interval. Also, first day results for every game are often botched, so don't pay them too much attention.

http://steamspy.com/about

I think they consider ±4000 a small margin

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.