I need help... Graphics problems

So I recently decided to try this game out because it was recommended to me by bestest of friends, and this game so far, is pretty exciting, still learning the ropes and what not, watched the trailer, super excited for it. But I downloaded the game off Steam, and I'm having problems regarding the character/light textures. As you can see, the character bodies are jet black. I have no clue as to what I should do, I've uninstalled, reinstalled, still jet black.
Gameplay is great, but jet black characters fighting eachother isn't all that appealing... :/ Any suggestions, guys?

Attachments

Madoc

Project Lead
It's not just black characters, all the lighting and shadows are messed up. Looks like some spectacularly buggy OpenGL drivers, no doubt one of AMD's fine pieces of work. Definitely try updating your drivers, directly from AMD if possible http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
You could also provide some info on what card this is running on, it says it a the top of the settings screen and in the log file.

Sorry for the late reply, my internet provider was down...
I downloaded the AMD AutoDetect and it says I have no AMD software on my computer. And my graphics card is shown in the picture here. Could it be that my computer is just too crappy for Exanima? :/

Attachments

Madoc

Project Lead
The G45/G43 express is one of Intel's earlier integrated graphics solutions, built into the chipset rather than the CPU. I certainly would not exepect it be able to run Exanima. Performance concerns aside though, I'm surprised updating the drivers didn't fix the glitches, Intel are normally pretty good with drivers. I guess they've stopped supporting that line. I'm afraid there's not much you can do short of upgrading your hardware.

Aghh this sucks. Well, my cousin is gonna give me his comp once he builds his own, and his can run the game so hope is not all lost. Madoc, Murf thank you for trying to help me out!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.