Im confused, someone please help

LLeweLL

Insider
Ok so a while ago i pledged £30, that tier involves development videos, but not alpha/beta.
i recently added £10 to make the total £40 (basic maths). the £40 tier allows early access to the alpha and beta (when it comes out) but there is no mention in the £40 tier of getting the development videos, so does that mean that i wont get the updates to the development videos?
I feel dumb for asking this, but i need help.

ZaratanCho

Insider
The 40£ Tier Does not include the videos, only the 30 and 60 ones do. But at least you get two copies of the game. ;D But haven't you already watched the ones that are out ?

Parco

you will need to pledge another 20 then, only 30 and 60 gives the videos, 40 and 60 gives the alpha and beta access. the 30 was a "extra" added after for those that want just the videos and the finished game and not the alpha/beta access.

LLeweLL

Insider
you will need to pledge another 20 then, only 30 and 60 gives the videos, 40 and 60 gives the alpha and beta access. the 30 was a "extra" added after for those that want just the videos and the finished game and not the alpha/beta access.
Ah, thanks. as soon as i get spare change!

Komuflage

Insider
Here we go again :rolleyes:
Here's the deal, in the beginning of the kickstarter, you had.
10£ - Game
15£ - Game + Soundtrack
20£ - Game + Soundtrack + Beta
40£ - Game + soundtrack + Beta + Alpha
60£ - Game + Soundtrack + Beta + Alpha - Dev Vids
And so on.

Then it turned out that a lot of people wanted the Dev videos but not Alpha/beta.
So Bm made a new tier Mid campaign, the 30£ tier. It included; Game + Sound + Vids.
It states in the first sentence "EXTRA TIER" and in the end "*PLEASE NOTE THIS TIER IS NOT INCLUDED WITH HIGHER PLEDGES*"

This means that this tier is not connected to the other tiers. If you pledge for the 30£ tier, and upgrade to the 40£ tier, you'll get Alpha, beta but no vids.
If u want Vids, Alpha and Beta, you need to pledge for the 60£ tier.

You can read more about this here:
http://www.baremettle.com/sg/forums/index.php?threads/30euro-pledge-level.132/

Also, sorry for my attitude in this post, I don't mean to be a smartass, but I think this is the 5/6:th time I answer this :eek:

I don't wanna sound rude, but this is the second thread that you've made which is answered elsewhere. Please try and find out the answer before you make a new thread, and only make threads in the insider forum which will create something useful for the devs.

ZaratanCho

Insider
So, you are the same tier as me, but have watched the videos, best of both worlds ;D. Should have donated 30 and upgraded later on to 40 haha. No matter. ;D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.