Implementing progress save in Arena?

Avramovic

Supporter
Seriously, this would help my sanity (and, I presume, sanity of a lot more people) TONS. I am sick and fucking tired of getting to 5th, 6th and 7th enemy in Novice arena, only to be hammered again... and again... and again... and when I finally hit alt+F4 in frustrated rage all of the progress is gone. The lovely two-hander with great ballance, gone, redhead psycho bitches chainshirt, gone, leg greaves, bracers, swordsman's gloves... gone. Not to mention the entire trip back trough all the previous enemies. It's just slowly killing my will to play the game.

Alternatively, instead of progress save, there could be option to unlock armor pieces and weapons, which could be some consolation to poor bastards who have managed to get as far as possible, but that would still leave the entire grueling trip back. As for me, I don't even know how on earth am I going to play SG (if I'm going to play it at all) when facing 2 or even 3 enemies at once.

Avramovic

Supporter
Seriously, this would help my sanity (and, I presume, sanity of a lot more people) TONS. I am sick and fucking tired of getting to 5th, 6th and 7th enemy in Novice arena, only to be hammered again... and again... and again... and when I finally hit alt+F4 in frustrated rage all of the progress is gone. The lovely two-hander with great ballance, gone, redhead psycho bitches chainshirt, gone, leg greaves, bracers, swordsman's gloves... gone. Not to mention the entire trip back trough all the previous enemies. It's just slowly killing my will to play the game.

Alternatively, instead of progress save, there could be option to unlock armor pieces and weapons, which could be some consolation to poor bastards who have managed to get as far as possible, but that would still leave the entire grueling trip back. As for me, I don't even know how on earth am I going to play SG (if I'm going to play it at all) when facing 2 or even 3 enemies at once.

EDIT: I've just managed to complete Novice Arena. Barely. It's 1AM, adrenaline is literally making me shiver and I am just grateful for google's spellchecker. I don't feel much accomplishment though, since in Game Proper I have to fight more mobs at once and that is going to be a nightmare.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.