Impression after 51 hours (0.5.2)

Primus

So yeah, picked up this game the other day (May 15th, 2015), suffice to say it's a decent game.

Uh.. There's really not much to say, interesting concept. Can't say i'm in LOVE with it because

I'm head over heels for this game, it's literally the greatest game to ever be developed, and I must say i will continue to be a part of this community for a long long time. I probably should have posted my opinion on this game back when I had like 5 or 6 hours but after beating the Arena and thoroughly playing through the dungeon, I can honestly say I'm immersed. And I will continue to back this project.

Hey Madoc, do you have some sort of slot somewhere, like on you, where I can just.. Shove money in, because I really feel the need to shove some money your way.

Tottel

Insider
Keep buying copies and give them to friends. :p

I discovered that a lot of my friends don't share the same enthusiasm for the game as I do. And if they do, they usually don't keep up with the game long enough to learn the mechanics and give up fast.

Ah well. It's money for BM anyway! They will always have that core fan-base. I don't think it will be huge super soon.

Primus

Keep buying copies and give them to friends. :p

I discovered that a lot of my friends don't share the same enthusiasm for the game as I do. And if they do, they usually don't keep up with the game long enough to learn the mechanics and give up fast.

Ah well. It's money for BM anyway! They will always have that core fan-base. I don't think it will be huge super soon.
I have a friend that shares the enthusiasm, and one friend who likes it a lot, but I have no one to buy copies for

comham

Supporter
51 hours into a short demo, you're clearly mad, but a sincere thanks from me anyway since dedicated testers like you make the game better for the rest of us.

Primus

51 hours into a short demo, you're clearly mad, but a sincere thanks from me anyway since dedicated testers like you make the game better for the rest of us.
I'm pretty insane to be honest but this is one good game, better than crack, or even cocoa puffs

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.