Insider forum

Bobob

Hello, I think that access to the Insider section would help a lot of new players and help improve popularity as they get good. I understand that it is supposed to be a perk for those who have supported the game for many years, but I request that you at least let us view the contents of the threads there.

Tony

Insider
Hello, I think that access to the Insider section would help a lot of new players and help improve popularity as they get good. I understand that it is supposed to be a perk for those who have supported the game for many years, but I request that you at least let us view the contents of the threads there.
If people were able to view the insider threads it would defeat the purpose of having the forum since they'd just respond to all the insider threads in the regular forum. And part of the purpose of the insider forum is for the devs to be able to speak more freely and give info or say things they do not want the general public to see.

Plus, how would it help new players exactly? There's various guides and all on the steam forum/discussion group because insiders filtered insider discussions and whatnot.

Bobob

Ohh. Ok. I thought that Insider forum was aboit in-depth discussion about gameplay and technique. :D

Tony

Insider
Is it possible to get to insider forums or is it founder only?
The only way to get insider access is if a developer sends you an invite. They may send invites to active and helpful members of the community.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.