LTD (Living The Dream)

Rascal

Insider
Sui Geeneris.
As real as it gets as a RPG.
Will we get the option to do just that?
You know, eat, sleep, run around?
You guys say you want to keep it real...
...how about, doing just that.

Maybe as a difficulty level we can add one as a survivalist level
You know, have the need to eat and sleep as part of the game physics.
If you don't eat, you get weak and eventually die.
If you don't sleep, your vision becomes impaired and judgements become impaired.
If you don't drink, you become dehydrated and mobility is affected.

Just an idea, but one I'd like to see implemented.
Just as an option for the die hards

I was worried we were going off topic for a sec but this is a dud thread so fuck it.

MrSarcasm? MrSarky? You can't deny that many of your posts have sarcastic undertones lol

Edit. How about Sarky & Hedge (Starsky & Hutch) forum crime fighters!

Okay here's a funny one "What well happen is a player came running into your house and then stair at your character while you are doing something else for an hour you realised that your stuff is all gone and your character is injured very badly > Does this count as a affectived way..?"

BigT2themax

Insider
Okay here's a funny one "What well happen is a player came running into your house and then stair at your character while you are doing something else for an hour you realised that your stuff is all gone and your character is injured very badly > Does this count as a affectived way..?"
Please, do not take this in any offense or anything, I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything like that, I swear. It's just... some of the time, I cannot understand what you're saying at all. The words are all correctly spelt, but you've put the wrong words together in a fairly strange order. I'm guessing this is because your first language isn't english, and you don't know it that well? Again, I'm really not trying to offend, and I offer my sincerest apologies if you have been offended.

What I'm getting from your post is you're wanting to know something about a scenario where an NPC is at home, and the player comes inside and stares at them while they're working or whatever for an hour, at which point the NPC suddenly realises all of their things have been stolen and they (or maybe the player?) have been attacked, as well. I think you're asking if it'd be an effective way to fool the AI or something? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Upon further consideration, I'm thinking you're actually talking about a situation where a player is playing an online game and their character in their house, or something, when the player needs to leave the computer unattended and tend to other serious business, or answer the phone or something, at which point, another player in that game goes into the character's house, watches the AFK character for a while, and (after realising the player must be AFK) decides to steal the AFK player's stuff and smack the AFK character around a little, after which, the first player comes back and finds, to his dismay, that his items have dissappeared and his character is half-dead.

I suppose that could happen if you're not careful, and I'm guessing BM aren't implementing any sort of AFK-immunity to online interactions, so you'd just have to make sure your stuff is securely locked away and log off if you're going AFK for some time, I guess? I'm really not sure what else you could do to prevent it.

Reactions: nox

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.